Original Post

Re: Can’t manage other sims while away with another

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict could tell me how?
Message 11 of 99 (1,154 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@xXGamingKiddoXx Zip your saves folder and then upload them google drive, one drive or dropbox and PM me the link.

More detailed instructions in the thread i linked in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 99 (1,150 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks for ur help sent u the save file <3
Message 13 of 99 (1,139 Views)

Hero
@xXGamingKiddoXx I can duplicate it on your save.

I will forward it to QA. .. Might do some more testing tomorrow if time allows.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 99 (1,128 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Care for self not showing up

★ Apprentice
@crinrictcarrotcookies Here from the discord. Just saying that I have this error too, i tried cleaning cache and mods. But luckily it only happened to one single person. I could check her thoroughly if needed. (Where she comes from, what she does, traits and clothes) maybe we can find a similiarity.
Message 15 of 99 (1,113 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Care for self not showing up

★★★★★ Guide

@ItsIdaho111 : Your tagging of @crinrict and @carrotcookies got messed up. And thanks in advance!

Message 16 of 99 (1,106 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@StarryMight Hey-- I only have the one household, but multiple saves, however the saves aren't the same game.

To be very specific, the problem initially occurred after the birthday party for my twins. I had another bug there where all four of my toddlers were grayed out, as if they were at daycare, even though they were at the venue with me. Once my twins aged up, their profiles got un-grayed out, and the two other toddlers were still grey. However, once the event ended and I went back home, everything was normal. I then notice the issue of the Care for Self option after my sim leaves the lot, and the rest of the family is still there. I'm not sure if it was when I left to go to work (detective) or to go on a date or go out to the club.
Message 17 of 99 (1,096 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@carrotcookies : By "arent' the same game", you mean you DON'T play rotationally, and they're all completely different games?

Thanks for the info, BTW!

Message 18 of 99 (1,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@StarryMight I do not play rotationally! All the saves are completely different.
Message 19 of 99 (1,084 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@carrotcookies : Yeah, thanks for the clarification, though! Standard smile

So, could this be more of a possible issue with the Daycare Needs and/or Sim-is-both-on-and-off-lot fixes in the patch? Wondering

Message 20 of 99 (1,079 Views)