Re: SIM is aging up BUG

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I have saved exactly before the start of harvest fest. I will share it of course, you will just have to walk me through it, because i dont know how to do it .

Message 171 of 207 (1,712 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
You can find instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/4568799#M60344

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 172 of 207 (1,709 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I tried to send you a private message - it says I have reached the maximum number of messages I can sen ( the first time it told me the link was bad or something ). If you can please send me one with your email/ FB so I can send you the link. Thanks

Message 173 of 207 (1,702 Views)

Hero
Got your message so should all be good

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 174 of 207 (1,670 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I finally managed to get through the bug by adding into the household some random guy from the street , baking him a cake, ageing him up and than transforming him into a plant sim ( i dont know which of these actions did the trick ). Now I can now marry my 2 sims . When I propose the other one declines - they have full romance and about 80 % friendship... I tried about 5 or 6 times than gave up and married them in CAS.

I am seriously starting to regret ever downloading Seasons Frown  

Message 175 of 207 (1,648 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't save/move because game thinks a Sim is aging up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't believe it... the bug already turned 4 years old! At least someone aged up, right?

Over 4 years of people paying lots of money to EA to play this game and over 4 years of its zero response to such a simple bug.

I just threw 5 hours of my day in the trash because of this. Over 4 hours of gameplay and 1 hour of web-searching for a solution, which none of them worked. I even tried reseting all sims from the neighbourhood to, hopefully, see if that would fix the problem and I could come here with a possible solution.

But it's not with a solution I come. It's with a disappointment.

Message 176 of 207 (1,613 Views)

SIMS NOT AGING UP

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I thought I repaired the "I cant move/save" bug because my game was blocked in ageing up mode ( posted here > https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Can-t-save-move-because-game-thinks-a-Sim-is-aging-up/td-... ) but now my sims wont age up at all. Lifespan bar is not showing number of days until aging up ( though it shows the young adult/adult icons ) and days are frozen. If I change from game setting from normal lifespan to short or long nothing happens. I tried reparing the game...also nothing happens. Please at least some moral support, I am really upset that i can not play my game ever since season was installed. Frown((((

Message 177 of 207 (1,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just had this problem today and having a baby, so going in to labour and going with them to the hospital solves this problem or well it solved it for me

Message 178 of 207 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having a problem with this too. It is occurring sporadically, and it solves itself at some point of time.

I think I started getting this problem when I accepted a Birthday Celebration from a neighbor. I went to the celebration, and the celebrant was nowhere to be seen. I let the birthday celebration end, but after it finished, I still couldn't return home because "a sim is aging up." The celebrant is invisible, I think, or loading in the background somewhere (maybe that end of the sidewalk where they randomly spawn from). After a while, maybe two sim-hours after the Birthday Celebration ended, the celebrant spawned in front of their house, and it allowed me to return back home.

Just today, the bug happened again, but in my own lot. I was searching all over the neighborhood if someone was aging up, but there was no one. I think it's another sim, aging up, but invisible.

Maybe this problem happens to large lots and neighbors? My sim is currently residing in the 64 x 64 Windenburg Lot, which gets a lot of passerbys.

I really hope this bug gets smushed.

Message 179 of 207 (1,440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just had this happen and found this old thread.... couldn't do anything....I bought the potion of youth as a last resort, drank it,  and it worked!!!

Message 180 of 207 (1,374 Views)