Re: Can't make friends

by TakaFrancuska

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. All of my sims are stuck at impartial even though their relationship bar is maxed out. I can't make any progress until this is fixed, please make it one of your top priorities!

Message 41 of 79 (709 Views)

★ Novice

Is this issue still not being addressed? I haven't seen any mention of it in the patch notes. I really can't play until this gets fixed, just when I was trying to get back into playing too :/

Message 42 of 79 (704 Views)

Re: [Bug] Sims friendship status doesn't change.

★★★★★ Apprentice

In my game also has this bug. The difference is that the relationship bar is full, but not befriends, only known.

Message 43 of 79 (688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree. I have only been playing Sims 4 for a couple of weeks and was really enjoying it. I spent HOURS trying to make a friend and after the bar was full it still says impartial. I am not playing again until this is resolved. I refuse to spend anymore energy and time on this. I keep checking for updates.

Message 44 of 79 (680 Views)

Hero

Coming out of my break to let everyone know that there's a patch that addresses this issue.

Please backup your saves and remove your mods before patching. Only put back what's compatible,

Feel free to post if it's really solved for you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 79 (671 Views)

★★ Novice

I've just been on the game and the patch didn't seem to work. Instead of being stuck on impartial it seems to be stuck on accquaintances. Tried it with an already excisting family,, so i'll try a new one. Not running mods.

Message 46 of 79 (662 Views)

★ Apprentice

I haven't tried this on a new sim, but all of my sim's previous relationships are now listed correctly.

Message 47 of 79 (653 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

In my game problem is still actuel. Update didn't resolved bug.

Message 48 of 79 (637 Views)

★★ Novice

Can confirm. Patch did nothing to solve the problem. Instead of being stuck at impartial we are now stuck at acquaintance. After waiting this long for a patch to fix the issue only to find it has not is rather disappointing. Also seems relationship bars are degrading at a rapid rate. Within two or three days one of my sims went from a full relationship to almost nothing. Hopefully this can be fixed soonish rather than later. It can't look good for people just buying the game.

Message 49 of 79 (622 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
In my game back to normal, but in part, I think. I aged two sims using cheat cas.fulleditmode and with those aged sims is the same bug of friendship.
Message 50 of 79 (613 Views)