Re: [OPEN] Can't join a pregnant sim at the hospital without taking another Sim

by MattWapp

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Can't join a pregnant sim at the hospital without taking another Sim

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Before the December 4th patch, I use to be able to join my pregnant sim at the hospital,
without having to take anyone else with her, but since the patch, there is no green checkmark to click
on like before and I'm forced to take someone else with me, even if I barely know the person.

I had no mods at the time, I've repaired my game, reset my Sims 4 game folder and started a new save with a new family and it still happens. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

This should be fully fixed after the November 7, 2017 patch, is anyone still having any issues? Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,048 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I've added this for now but would love more feedback from other if they are seeing the same thing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just had this same problem in my game. When I tried to join a pregnant sim at the hospital there was no check mark. I ended up bringing an acquaintance with me to the hospital because I didn't want to have to cancel the interaction.

I have no mods and my game is up to date.

Message 3 of 7 (1,319 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

+1

Message 4 of 7 (1,298 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

This should be fully fixed after the November 7, 2017 patch, is anyone still having any issues? Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 7 (1,049 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Can't join a pregnant sim at the hospital without taking another Sim

★★★ Newbie

I can’t join my sim at the hospital for some reason.

Message 6 of 7 (785 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Can't join a pregnant sim at the hospital without taking another Sim

Hero

Hi @Katsuma13579 

it's best if you made a post in the tech forum so we can troubleshoot why it's not working: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

This thread is about a different issue that since has been fixed :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (781 Views)