Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Can't get rid of Tea and Coffemaker green cloud

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Yes, you could do that to get rid of it..until you make coffee again.  That is not a fix.  This should be fixed by now it's been going on for months.  

Message 21 of 36 (1,395 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't get rid of Tea and Coffemaker green cloud

★★★★ Apprentice

I stopped having coffee appliances in homes because of this bug. It's been a known bug for a very long time now

Message 22 of 36 (1,357 Views)

Coffee Maker still stinks after being emptied

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Except Moschino and Island Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Brew coffee, wait for it to spoil and empty the maker (Tested with The Caffeininator)
What happens when the bug occurs? The stink (green smoke) doens't go out
What do you expect to see? A clean machine after being cleaned, so we can know that it's ready for a new coffee
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please, mark as 'Me Too' if you noticed it as well ;-) Coffee cup

Message 23 of 36 (1,314 Views)

Re: Coffee Maker still stinks after being emptied

Hero
@SergeSim Merged your post with the PC thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 36 (1,302 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too on both a tea brewer and coffee maker (side by side on two counters). They're clean and empty but still emitting stench clouds. I reset them using testingcheats and that did not work. I used a cheat to make them dirty and then make them clean, that did not work. I dropped them in the household inventory and then back on the counter which does fix it but only until the next pot spoils. Making a new pot also fixes it until that pot spoils. I'm only chiming in to add specifically that my sims DO react to the smell. The trash moodlet went away after the household inventory trick so it's not just a visual effect glitch.

Message 25 of 36 (1,242 Views)

★ Guide

I've had that problem too, but by emptying it before the green cloud shows up (as soon as my Sim finishes drinking), it seems to help. 🤗

Message 26 of 36 (1,209 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just encountered this bug in a household that I play on rotation. I went to play a different household and when I came back to them, their tea maker had a green cloud above it but no options to clean it. Oddly enough, I hadn't ever seen this happen while I was actively playing them.

Message 27 of 36 (1,183 Views)

★ Guide

Same thing keeps happening to me, and it's ALL coffee makers now. Normally I wouldn't care but one of my Sims hates mess and it ruins her mood

Message 28 of 36 (1,150 Views)

★★ Guide

just had this happen for the first time today

Message 29 of 36 (1,109 Views)

Hero

Spoiled visual effect now will go away on servings from coffee and tea pots.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 36 (6,557 Views)