Re: [FIXED] Can't get married because Sim works for me

by ja420

Original Post

Hero
Are you using the cheatfix mod ? I don't think the destroying of relationships works without it now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 136 (3,035 Views)

★★ Guide

I haven't used that one. How does it work? 

Message 21 of 136 (3,032 Views)

Hero

It basically just re-enables the mods that were disabled a while ago.

Google: TwistedMexi AllCheatFix and put it in the game, then try destroying the relationship again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 136 (3,025 Views)

★★ Guide

I try it and see how it fares.  Thanks again for the XP and great advice. Good to talk with you as always! 

I'll let you know how it works out later on today/tonight. 

Message 23 of 136 (3,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I had some time during lunch so I thought I'd give it a whirl. The TwistiMex cheat mod did not work. 

I also tried Mc Command Center. I couldn't clear the relationship, but I could add the new love interest as his wife. 

His ghost wife is definitely culled because I couldn't summon her with Mc Command Center, but adding the new love interest as his wife worked out well.

So now he's a bigamist. 

Problem solved Standard smile 

Message 24 of 136 (3,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@ja420 @marianlarsen Do you have a save that's still experiencing the issue? If so, could you possibly share it with me, to help us investigate? Thanks so much! http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 25 of 136 (3,095 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi SimGuruNick, 

Sure, I'll be happy to help you out.  You'll want to select the save that says "They Call Me Bruce18"  His active wife is Alisa, the dead wife is Camryn G but she's long since been culled from the game. Hope this helps and that you enjoy my storyline as well.   Here's the shareable link on my google drive 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OxzKh85IaGJj6rP8EKzT-2eH8WMEd3Zb

Hope this able to help you and the team out. 

Message 26 of 136 (3,076 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is not fixed since the latest patch. Please help me. I've tried twitter and facebook. 

Message 27 of 136 (3,022 Views)

Hero

Are those new relationships or from before the patch ? Have you tried all the suggested solutions ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 136 (3,019 Views)

sims 4 marrying

★★★★ Apprentice

my sims won't get married. everything I read says the problem is solved with a patch from 2 years ago. It's not solved. I broke up with the relationships I can. It's multiple sim relationships this is happening too. I'm afraid I'm never going to be able to marry any of my sims again. One I couldn't break up is because the mail aged up and it has him dating a teenager and it won't let me break up with her. I'm disgusted. I've tried everywhere for help and EA basically said sorry not sorry

Message 29 of 136 (2,985 Views)