★★★★ Novice

+1

Are EA even looking at this?

:S

Message 61 of 75 (1,375 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Video Games/Not earning any money

★★★ Newbie
+1

This has been here since November wtf...
Message 62 of 75 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing this problem and my programming skill is maxed out.

Message 63 of 75 (1,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
+1 also experiencing this in a brand new game that I started yesterday.
Message 64 of 75 (1,245 Views)

★ Novice

I just started having this problem, except (without saving it) I waited for a royalties report and every attempt I made to finish the game showed up as a separate game. 

Message 65 of 75 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'll add myself in with having this issue. I just removed all mods and suddenly I could only name games. However, it registered twice out of four tries. I wasn't getting any money when I should have, but suddenly two of the four names I typed in came up as games. None of the names I tried after that worked. I tried repairing my game and that didn't change anything.

Message 66 of 75 (1,046 Views)

★★ Novice

Also having this issue, completed a game, typed in a name, got no money for it, checked the program section of options and sure enough, continue was there and it's stuck at the naming phase.

Message 67 of 75 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

+1

Anyone found a way to fix this yet?

Message 68 of 75 (937 Views)

★ Novice

Happening to me, I am stuck on "continue making game" then "name your game" endless loop. It happened on the first character and first game I tried to make programming lvl 7 I think. I have only sims 4 no mods or DLC at all its my first time playing, I went programmer toward professional gamer.

I'm getting revenue now for 4 games that I didn't actually make, I wasnt sure what was happening I just named 4 games and then stopped cuz i realized it was a loop but now im getting daily revenue for 4 games (didn't get any completion bonus gold though)

Message 69 of 75 (906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

If this issue isn't fixed by June I'm going to just ignore it and have one milestone not completed on the video game track. It interferes with my style of gameplay which is completing achievements and earning badges but this prevents me from doing so if there is a badge that asks to make 10 or so video games on one of the expansions. I get that it's been 4 months but come on EA, you can't put out a new expansion pack when you still have bugs from your base game you should be more professional than that. [Edited by EA_Mai: off topic content removed]

Message 70 of 75 (872 Views)