[FIXED] Can't change lot type

by ju1ka

Original Post

Re: Can't change lot type

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes I do have a pre-LockedLot save.  I even worked out how I managed to lock the lot.  However, its all about Zerbu's 'Go To School' mod so I not sure you are interested.  I mean, we use mods at our peril don't we?  If wanted, I can provide my save and some instructions on how to lock the lot in 'Generic' state. 

Message 71 of 84 (1,721 Views)

Hero

If it's the mod that's causing the issue, then yeah, not interested. No mod issues in here.

Still treating this as fixed then.

You might wanna tell Zerbu though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 84 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys! I have an other problem and it's the fact that i can't change the lot type because "you can't change lot types when their in property" i buy a lot and it just remains an retail shop.
This is pi**** me off, how can i fix this? Frown

Message 73 of 84 (1,644 Views)

Hero

You have so sell the lot, then you can change it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 84 (1,639 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
If I sell the retail space I can change the lot name but then when I try to buy it again it switches right back.
Message 75 of 84 (1,520 Views)

Hero

Lot type or name ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 76 of 84 (1,511 Views)

★★ Novice
I havr the same problem as chellekathryn buy lot as retail. Sell lot. Change lot to lounge. And buy lot and it reverts back to retail.

It seems like this is an never ending bug.
Message 77 of 84 (1,498 Views)

Hero

You can only buy retail and restaurant lots so if you buy it, it's retail or restaurant, that's how it's supposed to be.

Not sure I understand what you guys mean.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 78 of 84 (1,495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am trying to make a Gym/Spa but when I choose either or it reverts to Retail and I cant create the lot/wont function the proper way

Message 79 of 84 (1,445 Views)

Hero

Are you using any mods in your game ? Have you tried bulldozing the lot completely ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 80 of 84 (1,432 Views)