[FIXED] Can't build a rocket

by xemma1993x

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Can't build a rocket

★★ Novice

I’m having this issue since the last update - never had mods or custom content.  My sim can click on the item and can donate it, but can’t build it.

Message 71 of 395 (2,294 Views)

★ Novice

I'm also having this issue. I do not use mods or custom content, and am not interested in doing so. I have all DLC except vampires game pack, paranormal stuff, throwback kit, and the new loft kit. I had a previous Sim in my save that was in the science career and was able to build the rocket at work. For current sim, placed rocket builder item on lot, and I can't click it at all. It stays totally grayed out and interacting isn't an option.

Message 72 of 395 (2,271 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was also suffering from this issue (I have no CC and MCCC installed) but it was kind of resolved when a sim ouside of my household came over and started autonomously working on it. I've been able to continue building it with my played sims since.

Message 73 of 395 (2,269 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem.  Since downloading Country Cottage, I can't interact with building any of the rocket ships.  You click on it and there is no interactions.  It appears as if the script needed for the interaction is missing or is not being triggered.  Would the developers please check into this.

Message 74 of 395 (2,215 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just discovered this issue and googled to see if there was a fix. Considering so many people are having this issue. it's clearly an issue with the game itself and not caused by mods. Especially since some people reporting the bug do not use mods.

Message 75 of 395 (2,183 Views)

Can’t interact with rocket ship

★★★ Newbie

Playing on Xbox one, and I can’t interact with the Rocket ship. Not using cheats as I am trying to unlock achievements on this save 

Message 76 of 395 (2,157 Views)

Re: Can’t interact with rocket ship

Message 77 of 395 (2,130 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue, no mods or cc, updated to latest patch.  My sim is in the scientist career and I can't click on the rocket at all.

Message 78 of 395 (2,131 Views)

Re: Can’t interact with rocket ship

Hero (Retired)

@MonicaJ I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 79 of 395 (2,111 Views)

Re: Can't build a rocket

★★★ Newbie

Hi none of those things apply to me. No option to build a rocket and I’m a scientist so it’s a requirement at work lol. 

Message 80 of 395 (2,056 Views)