Re: Unable able to use Rocketships

by The_Suit05

Original Post

Re: Xbox one Rocket ship issue

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper This worked thank you so much! I’m a pc player who didn’t want to use mods and since it worked I can carry on the not so berry challenge!
Message 341 of 395 (948 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't build a rocket

★ Novice

I’ve had this problem too!! I’m just trying to do not so berry challenge and want to go through but I can’t build a rocket!

Message 342 of 395 (876 Views)

Unable able to use Rocketships

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have everything besides my wedding stories, journey batuu, bust the dust, carnival streetwear, Decor to the max, fashion street, incheon arrivals, industrial loft, modern menswear,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by trying to click on a rocket ship
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to use the rocketships at all. It won't even give me the option to use them. When I hover over them with my mouse it won't even highlight them.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to click on the rocketships and have the options menu pop up again so I can have my sims build and use them again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The only time has the option to click on a rocket is when a sim has the materialistic trait and it only gives me the admire new possession option.

Message 343 of 395 (877 Views)

Re: Unable able to use Rocketships

★★ Guide

Any Hope EA will actually ever fix this bug?

Message 344 of 395 (837 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I  have repair uninstall and install again. I can't build a Rocket ship. 

Message 345 of 395 (643 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've just encountered this problem myself, I'm going to try and use the Neigbourhood Action Plan to see if I can work around it. Yet another bug that disrupts a Sims career, Aspirations and still not fixed, disappointing EA.

Disappointing.

Message 346 of 395 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this issue to and just added country living

Message 347 of 395 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the Sims since 2015 and I could always build one and I'm doing the not so berry challenge and I'm on yellow and her whole thing is going to space so I need help ASAP and I have cc but by reading other people's comments clearly that's not the issue 

Message 348 of 395 (477 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Although it kinda sucks when you have maxed Rocket Science to not be able to start your own rocket..

I've had some success, I invited someone else to come to my lot and they eventually started the building process for me, then I was able to join the build.

Firstly I put away everything else they would usually do when on my Lot.

Made sure all the Gardening was done

Put away all Electronics

Discarded all leftovers and cleaned up any stray empty drinks

Put away the Chess Table

Luckily after the first few minutes one of them went over and started the Rocket build.

Hooray !

Message 349 of 395 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@Avanthalas Thank you for sharing your actions! It helped me fix mine, as I had the same problem, I was unable to interact with the rocket at all.

I thought I would start to do some of the things that you did. I assumed the trigger was going somewhere off lot so the first thing I did was make my sims each go to an odd job. Once they returned a friend visited (of their own volition) and all of a sudden, I can now interact with the rocket. I'm not certain which of the actions fixed the problem, but my guess is having the whole household (2 sims) go off lot. 

Message 350 of 395 (441 Views)