Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Can't Resume Painting an Incomplete Painting after Travelling

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Can't Resume Painting an Incomplete Painting after Travelling/Exit Ga

★ Guide

This has only happened to me once, and many of my Sims use the easel. I was playing my recreated Newson family and one of the children left a drawing on the activity table. It did not say whose it was and no one had the option to finish the painting. I ended up hanging it on the wall.

I have no mods/CC enabled, for what that's worth.

Message 31 of 35 (1,301 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't Resume Painting an Incomplete Painting after Travelling/Exit Ga

★★★★ Pro

Some weeks ago this happened all the time to me, but it looks fixed since the Seasons Patch. I have tested it several times without any problems now.

Message 32 of 35 (12,302 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve been having a similar problem. However it seems to be quite specific.

My female sim has been fine right up until she got turned into a Vampire. She was painting all the time and never had any problems up until that point.

She can only paint small paintings so far. No large, haven’t checked medium. It doesn’t matter if she’s left the lot or not. I click start large painting she pulls out the canvas and then stops. Resume painting is still there but it cancels.

I do have mods and CC. I’ve used my CC/Mod checker for outdated CC and it says everything is fine. I’ve removed MCC and the problem STILL occurs.

I have also repaired the game and again, Nothing. This is very frustrating as my sim sells her paintings via retail and it’s her business.... 

Message 33 of 35 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

is it the problem fixed? I have exactly the same problem, my sims can't paint medium or large paintings, just the small ones and it's been a while

Message 34 of 35 (1,072 Views)

Hero
@SeungmiLynn Yes, this issue has been fixed a while ago.

Are you using mods/cc in your game ? It's best if you make a new thread for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 35 (1,059 Views)