[FIXED] [CL] Yard Sales not working anymore

by lady8jane

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Yard Sales not working anymore

★★★★★ Apprentice

I stopped playing in November because the inability to have yard sales was impacting a challenge I was playing. It is now February and the problem is not fixed. Is anyone out there .... out there .... out there ...... *echo*

Message 41 of 60 (2,637 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I feel this way too, like this bug has just been forgotten about and will never be fixed Frown I really relied on the street sales too! Best way to make simoleons.
Message 42 of 60 (2,564 Views)

★ Apprentice

I only noticed the problem now (stopped playing for a couple of months) and am totally despaired, my favorite household actually relies on these yard sales to make money (it's a challenge house, so very few options are allowed), they do have a bit of money to last but they better patch this bug soon!

It's as the others described, everything is normal, except that customers never buy. My sim tends the table normally ('you shuda! you shuda!'), customers come, check the wares, chat a bit then leave. I tried at different time of day, tried different things for sell, nothing works. Okay my sim is hot headed and often autonomously fight with one of the customers and beat the * out of them, but still!! Before they broke the table, all the customers always bought something before leaving and be replaced by another spawn.

Please EA, think of the poor families - they'll only last 3 bills if I counted correctly.. Repair that table! Frown(

Message 43 of 60 (2,476 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are we going to be getting a fix to this before the new game pack adds what are clearly a new type of yard sale table?

Message 44 of 60 (2,423 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
GuruNick said on Twitter that "if all goes well" it'll be fixed in the next patch. He didn't say when that next patch would be, but they usually release patches right before new packs are released so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
Message 45 of 60 (2,381 Views)

★ Apprentice
I’ve never been so excited for patch day as I am now after reading this. Okay that’s not true. But yay! Thanks for sharing and let’s hope “all goes well”
Message 46 of 60 (2,368 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Just watched the #TS4JungleAdventure Jungle Adventure Developer Talk Part 1 and excited about ... well everything. Especially the Sale Tables in the new pack. Does this mean our City Living Sales Tables and Wall Gallery will be fixed? Pretty Please Heart

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 47 of 60 (2,339 Views)

Hero
Read two posts above you Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 60 (2,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• Sims will now be more likely to purchase items from the craft sales table during a yard sale.

This issue was fixed in Patch 1.40.61

really hope that fixes the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 49 of 60 (16,572 Views)

★ Apprentice

I Well I tested it in game and it works! Customers buy again during yard sales, as previously! Just in time, as my family just received today their third bill; but now they'll be able to pay ^^

Erm... just to be sure, someone should check if the sales works outside the home lot, I didn't check this. I mean using your own table on a random community lot and also during a flee festival.

Message 50 of 60 (2,145 Views)