★★★ Newbie

Also having this issue! Very frustrating

Message 31 of 60 (2,738 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Yard Sales not working anymore

★★★★★ Novice
Message 32 of 60 (2,712 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

*Sigh!* Me, too. Every time I try something I've never tried before, it rarely works. So many things still broken.

Message 33 of 60 (2,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: macbook pro 
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use either Come and Get it Street Store or The Street Gallery. Use Stock Table, then Tend Table, then Start Yard Sale.
What happens when the bug occurs? Customers are coming to the yard sale, but no-one is buying anything.
What do you expect to see? Customers are coming to the yard sale and buying objects.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? yes. but have tried with them disabled
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? no
Please describe the patch or change you made. its never worked for me

Message 34 of 60 (2,295 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also having the same problems without custom content and I've only owned the The Sims 4 with some expansions and stuff packs for about 6 months.
Message 35 of 60 (2,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Portuguese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, Dine Out and Backyard Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use either Come and Get it Street Store or The Street Gallery. Use Stock Table, then Tend Table, then Start Yard Sale.
What happens when the bug occurs? Customers are coming to the yard sale, but no-one is buying anything.
What do you expect to see? Customers are coming to the yard sale and buying objects.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I use some but I cut most of them when I bought this pack.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? It was always there, since I bought this EP after the patch mentioned below.
Please describe the patch or change you made. November 07 Patch

Message 36 of 60 (2,140 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4

Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use either Come and Get it Street Store or The Street Gallery. Use Stock Table, then Tend Table, then Start Yard Sale. Bug occurs on residential lots and at the flea market.
What happens when the bug occurs? Customers are coming to the yard sale, but
nothing is being sold or bought.
What do you expect to see? Customers are coming to the yard sale and buying objects.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. November 07 Patch

Note: After January 2018 patch, still broken
Message 37 of 60 (2,108 Views)

★ Novice

It's happenning exactly the same problem with me. Please EA fix this bug soon!

Message 38 of 60 (1,722 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

3 months later and this is still not working after latest "patch"

Message 39 of 60 (1,674 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I love new content as much as the next simmer but maybe y'all should fix key features from previously released content first?
Message 40 of 60 (1,648 Views)