Re: [OPEN] [CL] Yard Sales not working anymore

by Zmias1

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

I have also had the same problem with the Street Gallery in three different saves since this week's (Nov 7) patch.  I have not yet tried it in a new save as I thought I'd check to see if it had been reported first.  I currently have no mods or cc (I had MCC but removed it before applying the Nov 7 patch and have not added it back).  I have cleared cache (do it almost every time before I open the game) and repaired my game after both patches and after installing Cats and Dogs (so three repairs).  I have only tried at 200% and 300% mark up, and haven't gotten around to trying the table since I wasn't having any luck with the gallery.  I'm on Windows 10 and have all the packs. Also, I tend to do Street Sales as opposed to Yard Sales. I've held them in different locations (outside the Art Gallery in San Myshuno, by the museum in Willow Creek and outside two residential lots in Willow Creek and Newcrest).  Sims come and interact, but no one has bought anything since the patch. 

Thanks and regards, 
Jennifer

Message 11 of 60 (2,580 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem as well.

Message 12 of 60 (2,548 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem here...It's the first time I started using this so I thought that it was just really hard to sell things...hope there's a fix soon

Message 13 of 60 (2,525 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this now? Do we have to wait for ea to fix it? Is there a mod I can use to get it to work for now?

Sorry, It's the first time I decided to use this feature and it's really messing up my storyline if I can't do it.
Message 14 of 60 (2,484 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem as of November 16. Tried everything. With/without mods, repair, reinstall, tried every price mark-up, tried doing it at the flea market and other lots etc etc...so yeah. Just another person with this issue. Hope they look into it!

Message 15 of 60 (2,405 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. I rely on the yard sale for most of my simoleons in game play. I wonder if we have to wait for another patch to fix this.

Message 16 of 60 (2,320 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I also used this quite a bit for my painter sims game play, and tried a street gallery yard sale today, but no one was buying. Confirm that they just chatted or stood idle on lot.

Message 17 of 60 (2,143 Views)

Re: [CL] No Sales Using Come and Get it Street Store Table

★★ Novice

As of November 29th, I am having the same issue. Sims come onto the lot, browse the art gallery paintings, idle on the lot, and view the paintings again, but do not buy anything. I had the same issue on a public lot during the flea market with the provided street gallery. It's the first time I have tried it and no success. No custom content. City living, get together, get to work, vampires, dine out, outdoor retreat, cool kitchen stuff, spooky stuff, and free content.

Message 18 of 60 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happens in my game - Hoping for a fix soon as I just discovered these Yard/Street sales and was so looking forward to playing around with them Standard smile

Message 19 of 60 (2,061 Views)

★ Apprentice
I’ve been experiencing the same bug regarding the street gallery. But with the yard sale table I’m not even able to put items in the table’s inventory.
Message 20 of 60 (2,030 Views)