Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] When Using 'Get Leftovers' Vegetarian Sims Get Meat Items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Parenthood, Dine Out, Strangerville, Spa Day Stuff Packs: Perfect Patio, My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook a bunch of meals both vegetarian and with meat and store them in the fridge. Select a Sim with the vegetarian trait and click 'Get Leftovers'.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim goes for the options with meat no matter how many vegetarian dishes are in the fridge.
What do you expect to see? The Sim with the vegetarian trait to pick a vegetarian dish if one is in the fridge.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Unable to play video. Please try again later.
(view in My Videos)

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag, Fixed duplicate template

Message 1 of 5 (5,195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] When Using 'Get Leftovers' Vegetarian Sims Get Meat Items

[ Edited ]
Hero

Vegetarian Sims will no longer mistakenly eat non vegetarian leftovers from the refrigerator. Not funny guys!

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please use this new thread if you're still having issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CL-When-using-get-leftovers-vegetarian-sims-get-meat-items-Pat...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (2,312 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] When Using 'Get Leftovers' Vegetarian Sims Get Meat Items

★★ Guide
@canelacaliente I've ALWAYS had this problem and then I yell at my sims for being idiots and eating meat lol...
Message 2 of 5 (5,106 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] When Using 'Get Leftovers' Vegetarian Sims Get Meat Items

★★★ Guide

I also have this issue with vegetarian sims always getting stomach aches because they go for the meat dishes as leftovers even when other veggies leftovers are available.

Message 3 of 5 (5,036 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Been a recurring problem since vegetarianism was added in Sims 3 - the bug is identical in sims 4. Whether they autonomously get food or you tell them to get 'Get Leftovers', they will grab whatever food from the fridge and don't check if it contain meat.

Basically you have to either be after them like a hawk to make sure they don't eat meat or you have to manually make sure no one is allowed to make food that contains meat (which can be difficult with the international and experimental foods if you don't know what they are).

EDIT: On a related note, I noticed last night that my mermaid occasionally grabbed cooked fish from the fridge whenever  I click the "auto-solve hunger" button. And mermaids eating fish has a very similar consequence to a vegetarian eating meat.

Message 4 of 5 (4,934 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Vegetarian Sims will no longer mistakenly eat non vegetarian leftovers from the refrigerator. Not funny guys!

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please use this new thread if you're still having issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CL-When-using-get-leftovers-vegetarian-sims-get-meat-items-Pat...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (2,313 Views)