[FIXED] [CL] Utility box fixed, but no power

by Hroun_88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Utility box fixed, but no power

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

The apartment is 19 Culpepper House.

The utility box broke and power cut as normal so my sim called the landlord to complain. The landlord fixed the box, but power didn't return to the apartment as expected.

The box can't be interacted with anymore, it doesn't spark and the associated tense moodlet disappeared as if it was fixed.

Saving and managing worlds/reloading seems to fix it. However, lights need to be manually turned on/set back onto auto-light setting.

Sims4utilbug.png

Message 1 of 10 (19,880 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Utility box fixed, but no power

Hero

• Fixing a broken electric box while the power is out will now fix the broken electric box, rather than permanently leave you without power.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (13,954 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (19,783 Views)

Sims 4 city living glitch?

★★★ Newbie
Sims 4 The utility box went out and then a sim repaired it, but the power is still out. HELP?
Message 3 of 10 (19,731 Views)

Re: Sims 4 city living glitch?

Hero

Hi @mckenzieirene17

merged your post

Try either re-starting the game or if the rooms still stay dark, to click on the nearest light and turn it on for all of them (or auto-lights)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (19,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's a small bug. To fix it type testing cheats on and then click on the electrical box with tha right click and choose debug. This will fix the box and the electricity will return. 

Message 5 of 10 (16,994 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried using debug but it did nothing.

Message 6 of 10 (16,755 Views)

Hero

Did you try clicking on the nearest light and turning it on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (16,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What ended up working for me was saving and exiting the game (I didn't try to go to the main menu first but that might work too) and restarting it. Once you reload your game, you'll have to turn on all the lights manually but everything else should be in working order.

Message 8 of 10 (16,465 Views)

Betreff: [OPEN] [CL] Utility box fixed, but no power

★★ Guide

I've just encountered this exact bug for the first time, but in the 2A Jasmine Suites apartment. Quite annoying. 😕

Message 9 of 10 (12,947 Views)

Hero

• Fixing a broken electric box while the power is out will now fix the broken electric box, rather than permanently leave you without power.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (13,955 Views)