[FIXED] [CL] Toddlers get stuck inaccessible places in apartments

by idahpews

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Toddlers get stuck inaccessible places in apartments

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello!

So I just logged back into my newest save, where I got 2 toddlers with their parents. They are all living in an appartment they recently moved into, when I logged out last time they were all sleeping in their beds besides the dad who were playing on the computer. Sometimes when I log back in, all the sims are standing up from their beds but go straight back to sleep as they were originally. But this time, one of my toddlers were standing outside of my appartment in the room with the elevator and I can't actually do anything to get him out of there........

I can't remove the walls because it's outside of my property, and I can't actually edit this part in managing worlds either? So he's stuck in there now... I know I probably can use cheat codes to get him out of there, but I shouldn't have to do this to begin with.

Message 1 of 4 (834 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Toddler stuck outside appartment

Hero

Addressed an issue that could cause a toddler to become stuck next to an elevator upon loading the lot.
  • This fix will address future occurrences, however, to correct the issue in an already saved game, travel to another lot with the toddler and return.

This was fixed in Patch 1.27.80

If you have already have the issue, please use the workarounds @SimQARobo posted above

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (783 Views)

All Replies

EA Sims Team

Hello @idahpews

We're working on a fix to prevent this from occurring.  In the meantime, there are two ways to get the Toddler unstuck:

• Use the cell phone to travel the stuck Sim to another lot.  Travel back to the original lot.  Sim should be unstuck

OR

• Ctrl-Shift-C to open the cheat console.  Enter “testingcheats on” (without the quotes).  With the stuck Sim selected, Shift-click on an area of the lot that you want to move the Sim to.  Select "Teleport Here".

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 4 (822 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (783 Views)

Hero

Addressed an issue that could cause a toddler to become stuck next to an elevator upon loading the lot.
  • This fix will address future occurrences, however, to correct the issue in an already saved game, travel to another lot with the toddler and return.

This was fixed in Patch 1.27.80

If you have already have the issue, please use the workarounds @SimQARobo posted above

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (784 Views)