[FIXED] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

by lady8jane

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

★★★★ Pro

I’ve had the same issue where I can’t always clear the Street Gallery or the Yard Sale Table. My sims also t-pose when trying. My current work around for the yard sale table, which otherwise is still working, is to have a yard sale on my sim’s home lot instead of a street sale so I can put the table in their household inventory as that’s the only way I can clear the table when that happens. Resetting the table doesn’t seem to work, though I’ve not yet tried resetting individual items to see if that helps. 

Jennifer

Message 41 of 64 (1,603 Views)

★★★ Guide
TayoGray, I can't seem to clear the inventory either, not on the street gallery or the street sales table. They will generate lastexception errors when I try. I will just have to wait for the Flea market to end or just go home and hope the paintings/items will end up in family inventory. (which they have, most of the time)
Message 42 of 64 (1,583 Views)

Hero

The thread for clearing the table can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-JA-CL-Sim-resets-when-attempting-Clear-Table-action/m-p/6...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 64 (1,566 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue, also my sim cannot clear table and I cannot manually clear it, and move objects cheat cant make it move. Pc, no mods, all expansions and stuff packs, English, and this was the first time i tried using it.

Message 44 of 64 (1,460 Views)

★★ Guide

Latest patch and expansion installed, no mods, this is still happening on a new save - sims just seem to ignore the yard sale completely. 

Message 45 of 64 (1,285 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I hope I'm replying to this correctly, my intent is to say that the Street Gallery is still not working reliably. It seems it will work only 25% of the time if I first hold a yard sale with the Come and Get It table then immediately start a yard sale with the Street Gallery placed next to the yard sale table. The other 75% of the time, the sims initiate chat before even stepping foot onto the lot, and they refuse to even attempt to browse, they just want to yak it up!

Message 46 of 64 (1,209 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

As of December 2018, the street gallery option to have yard sales or street sales to sell Paintings still does not work at alt doesn't work in any yard, business or public lot, or the park like it used to. Nor can you sell at the flea market properly. Just when I thought my sim sold one painting at the flea market street gallery (using the one already there like the Sim used to be able to), the rest of her most valuable paintings disappeared from her inventory and duplicated some other painting of less value. Never saw the paintings again.  This is the main way my Sims earn money and why I bought City Living. Therefore, this is disappointing to say the least. Since the C and D patch last November 2017, the street gallery (yard sales) has not worked either at all or for perhaps once in all this time at the flea market festival only but as I said, it doesn't work there either, anymore. Will this bug ever be fixed? I have brought this up on numerous forums including on Sims EA board for Sims4. However, it just gets ignored. In fact, I assume this will be as well. Wish I could get my money back for that game pack if it is never going to be fixed correctly.

Message 47 of 64 (1,154 Views)

Champion
You should have more luck here, as this is the official bug forum. You just have to be patient and they'll get around to it eventually. For example, they just fixed the reflexology chair hand massage animation bug that was reported three years ago.

There was a similar sales bug with the craft sales tables, and they fixed that eventually, but not the street gallery painting wall which works the same way.
Message 48 of 64 (1,138 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep still no one buying from street sales. How long has this bug been active? I'm guessing this is one of those bugs they are planning on ignoring.

Message 49 of 64 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That is what it is looking like but I feel ripped off too.

Message 50 of 64 (1,012 Views)