[FIXED] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

by lady8jane

Original Post

Re: Sims do not make purchases from Street Gallery during yard sale.

Hero
@Zmias1

as in you still see this issue or it's fixed for you as for above user ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 64 (1,912 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I also added a "Me Too", meaning it still does not work. I have the March 20, 2018 patch. I tried it 3 full times at a yard sale at a park where I've used it before when it worked fine. The sales table does work again, but the Art Gallery still doesn't, even with various paintings on it (masterpiece, excellent, and normal).

Nobody came to buy. Absolutely. Nobody. Ever.

They would come to the sales table when I sold from it, and buy, but not the Art Gallery.

Message 12 of 64 (1,887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

NOPE, IT DOESN"T WORK AT ALL. No happy gaming here. ;(. To be clear, the tables work, but NOT the STREET GALLERY. That is why i added "ME TOO" to the overall complaint topic at hand.

Message 13 of 64 (1,836 Views)

★★★ Novice
My sims is having the same problem and it's really making me to the point where I hardley play anymore cause I can't use the street gallery to have yardsales anymore so until this is fixed I'm done with siming
Message 14 of 64 (1,768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

The Street Gallery is definitely fixed (unmodded game, all packs). I started a yard sale in San Myshuno and sold all paintings within some minutes. Also the interactions with clients work correctly. I don't know if today's patch did this or if was fixed earlier (like some members have already written in this thread).

If some players still have problems it may perhaps have to do with packs they do not own (Jungle Adventure for example also uses the yard sale table mechanics independently from City Living).

Message 15 of 64 (1,720 Views)

★★★★ Pro
I reported earlier that this was fixed for me, but I’ve been meaning to add that I continue to have problems with it in many saves. Apart from the time I initially tried it out it takes my sim running the street sale many times before one or two pictures sell (I mean restarting the sale when it ends multiple times). I tried again after today’s patch and that’s still the case (I’m on the fourth start of the sale after the others ended with no sales and still nothing has sold). The yard sale table from Jungle Adventures works well and my sims sell their items on it in the first round of the sale. I have no mods, all the packs and my game is up to date. The save I just tried it in is a save I just started a couple of days ago.

Jennifer
Message 16 of 64 (1,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Well, I'm still having this problem, wasn't fix to me at all. I started a new game and I'm still dealing with this bug! Too bad Frown

Message 17 of 64 (1,688 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was still having the problem yesterday but I'm about to retry it. my game has all the packs and is updated I deff will let everyone know if I'm still having this problem
Message 18 of 64 (1,681 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Some days ago I deleted my TS4 folder to test another bug. Perhaps this also helps with the gallery.
Message 19 of 64 (1,671 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

★★ Novice

I'm playing in German and playing the Game since Feburary 24, my Game is up-to-date and I have all Expansion Packs, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor, Vampires, Spa Day, Perfect Patio, Move Hangout and Vintage Glamour, installed the Game completely new and still have the problem, that my Sims can't sell any painting with the Street Gallery, the table works but with the Street Gallery my Sim yells and yells and nobody sell anything. Only one NPC comes to me and talks with me - thats it.

Message 20 of 64 (1,542 Views)