Re: Sims do not make purchases from Street Gallery during yard sale.

by 8Faith8

Original Post

Hero
@8Faith8 There haven't been any console patches since April, right ? Or did you guys also get one today ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 64 (453 Views)

★ Apprentice

I believe April was the last patch.

Message 62 of 64 (437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still not working properly.  I play on XB1 and sims come up and take paintings but leave without paying...OR, they pay and it's nowhere near the 300%markup price. I'm doing the making money scenario and have put so much time into my sims painting skill (maxed) and can't afford to have his masterpieces sell for nothing or at cost (I can sell to gallery for that)! I hope they fix it cause this scenario is taking FOR-EV-ERRR!! lol

Message 63 of 64 (162 Views)

Hero
@Cooldad3264 Since you already made your own thread and this one was different from what you are seeing and fixed, I'm going to lock this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 64 (153 Views)