by mariah6194

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

★★ Apprentice

It didn`t fix at all, so disappointed Frown

Message 31 of 64 (1,418 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No, the latest patch still did not fix the street gallery bug and I am also disappointed. I wish the game creators would at least acknowledge the problem and if whether they are working on it or not.

Message 32 of 64 (1,395 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This was one of my favorite ways to make money in the game. I truly wish they'd acknowledge this and get it fixed.
Message 33 of 64 (1,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

My Sim used the street gallery on the flea market the first time ever. It worked for her but wired. Customers came with and without starting "street selling" and bought/payed pictures.

Therefore I thought the option "start street selling" is only when you want to sell from your home lot?

At the end, using clear up on the gallery let the unsold pictures vanish instead to go back in my Sims inventory. 

Message 34 of 64 (1,302 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In my game sims buy pictures from portable street gallery, BUT after sale I can not pick up street gallery in sim inventory! why?!

Message 35 of 64 (1,185 Views)

The street board for selling paintings not working

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? FP01: 1.assests.ml-fp01.252
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs and games packs, Laundry Day, bowling stuff and Movie night.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? buy the street sale board. Fill street sale board. Stock board tend board Clear board
What happens when the bug occurs? When I start the street sale to sell my Sims paintings sims appear on the lot but do not look or buy my sims paintings. And when I go to clear the board my sim kind of resets every time, she stays behind the board but paintings are still there rendering the object unusable. I was hoping to sell my sims paintings to make money.
What do you expect to see? Sims coming up to buy the paintings and the board being able to be cleared of unsold paintings.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

DOnt know what to do as I've tried fixing the game and restarting it as well as bying a new board.

Message 36 of 64 (1,159 Views)

Re: The street board for selling paintings not working

Hero

Hi @Holyberry9990

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 64 (1,139 Views)

Re: Sims do not make purchases from Street Gallery during yard sale.

★★★ Novice
It is still not working
Message 38 of 64 (1,024 Views)

Re: Sims do not make purchases from Street Gallery during yard sale.

★★★ Guide
I am having this issue as well. I have used the Street Gallery at the Flea Market, but mostly on the home lot. I only had 3 paintings at the FM, and customers bought 2 of them. On the home lot, customers will come up to my sim, interact and talk, some times look at the paintings....but never buying anything.
Message 39 of 64 (997 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue as well, however, I also have the added issue of not being able to clear its inventory so I can't put it back in my sims inventory and take it home. When I select clear inventory my sim will do the swiping motion then T pose and the action will fail.

Message 40 of 64 (938 Views)