Re: Sims do not make purchases from Street Gallery during yard sale.

by Zmias1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use The Street Gallery. Use Stock Table, then Tend Table, then Start Yard Sale.
What happens when the bug occurs? Customers are coming and standing around The Street Gallery, but no-one is buying anything.
What do you expect to see? Customers are coming to the The Street Gallery and buying pictures.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. November 07 Patch

I reproduced this with both an old save game and a freshly started game that was never saved before.

Same issue as described here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-CL-Yard-Sales-not-working-anymore/td-p/6405452

Message 1 of 64 (11,096 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Your Sims should now be able to buy art from the Street Gallery object during a Yard Sale.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 57 of 64 (7,478 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] [CL] The Street Gallery not working

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 64 (10,886 Views)

Sims do not make purchases from Street Gallery during yard sale.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, City Living, Vampires, Get to Work, Pets
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase a Street Gallery, paint something, stock the street gallery, tend the table, hold a yard sale.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims do not make any purchases from the Street Gallery during a yard sale when the table is being tended.
What do you expect to see? Sims buying the paintings.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch released just before the Pets expansion became available for download.

The last February patch only fixed the issue with the Come and Get It Street Store where sims were not making any purchases, however this issue still exists for the Street Gallery painting display. Sims do not make purchases from the Street Gallery when there is a yard sale in progress.

Message 3 of 64 (10,811 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same in my game. But, my poor little Gwen... no one even comes to look at her mastpieces! they just buy tea instead.... 😭🍵. 

I also use the “Give Sales Pitch” interaction, and they’ll say “Oh, yes, looks nice,” then totally fade me. 

Message 4 of 64 (10,771 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This truly needs to get fixed. It's extremely frustrating. I used to always have my sims use this as a way to make lots of money. Who knows when it'll be fixed since they already fixed the yard sale table.
Message 5 of 64 (10,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine was working until the latest patch loaded, yesterday. Now sims will look at art for sale but no purchases are made
Message 6 of 64 (10,605 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, no one buys the painting, they just go into my house, take a bath or shower, help themselves to my food and generally chat about. they don't even look at the paintings. I have to lock the front door. and they still don't buy anything, just arrive and leave again. I don't have any mods or CC.

Message 7 of 64 (10,582 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have this problem since november 2017!! Actually, this is so frustating that I'm not playing The Sims since then!
Message 8 of 64 (10,547 Views)

★★★★ Pro

A friend noticed that the street gallery was working for them after this week's patch (Tues, Mar 20/18). I went in and tested it today and it worked for me too. This is on an unmodded, fully up to date game with all the packs.

Thanks and regards,

Jennifer

Message 9 of 64 (10,507 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It does not work.

Message 10 of 64 (10,470 Views)