[FIXED] [CL] [TLSP] Game console doesn't pair with TV/Stereo combination

by crinrict

Original Post

Consoles and Tiny Living Tvs

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? v1.21
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Game Expansions, Packs and Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Gaming consoles don't connect with Tiny Living, 'Media Marathoner'
What happens when the bug occurs? all the time
What do you expect to see? both TV and console are in range of each other but don't seems to connect
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Gaming consoles don't connect with Tiny Living, 'Media Marathoner'

Message 11 of 18 (2,199 Views)

Re: Consoles and Tiny Living Tvs

EA app Team
Thanks everyone for your reports!

@EBWAH merged your post into the main thread for this Wink
@Soretta For Seasons related programmes, we have a separate thread you can find here >> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-TLSP-S-No-season-premiere-Countdown-on-TV-Stereo/m-p/8668...
Message 12 of 18 (2,183 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] [TLSP] Game console doesn't pair with TV/Stereo combination

★★★ Novice

I even tried to upgrade the gaming console to work wirelessly, but it still doesn't recognize the TIny Living TVs as an option. Not sure how EA has missed this detail or why it has taken so long to be fixed...

Message 13 of 18 (2,001 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It still hasn't been fixed either:P I just submitted another case report to EA, asking them to fix the issue. 

Message 14 of 18 (1,897 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I have just built a new house and my Sim had a whim to win a multiplayer game. Guess they missed the functionality from CL eh lol. 🙉
Message 15 of 18 (1,867 Views)

Cannot use Media Marathoner with GoldiBox

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get together, Get to Work, StrangerVille, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Cool Kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place Media Marathoner All-on-the-wall or Media Marathoner from Tiny Living and GoldiBox gaming console from City Living.
What happens when the bug occurs? Your sim can't use the Goldibox console with Media Marathoner. Game says the Goldibox console is disconnected.
What do you expect to see? Obviously I expect it'll work normally like with all the other televisions.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Picture of how this occurs in game.

Message 16 of 18 (1,807 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Also a problem a PlayStation 4 since pack has come out.

Message 17 of 18 (1,742 Views)

Re: Console won't work with tiny living televison combo

Hero

Fixed an issue in which Game Consoles were not usable with the all in one entertainment systems.
○ Now the “Media Marathoner All on the Wall” will be actually the Media Marathoner All on the Wall.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (4,521 Views)