Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] [TLSP] Game console doesn't pair with TV/Stereo combination

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them/All content
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a game console from City Living next to one of the TV/Stereo/Bookshelf combinations.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game console doesn't pair with the TV and gives a message that there's no TV available
What do you expect to see? The game console working with the TV/Stereo/Bookshelf combinations
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Install Tiny Living

See Pic

Console.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 18 (5,464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Console won't work with tiny living televison combo

Hero

Fixed an issue in which Game Consoles were not usable with the all in one entertainment systems.
○ Now the “Media Marathoner All on the Wall” will be actually the Media Marathoner All on the Wall.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (4,655 Views)

All Replies

Console won't work with tiny living televison combo

★★ Pro

2020-01-21 (2).png

The game console say that it disconnected

Message 2 of 18 (5,214 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] [TLSP] Game console doesn't pair with TV/Stereo combinati

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict Same here!
Message 3 of 18 (5,344 Views)

Tiny living TVs not recognizing game consoles

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place tiny Living TV set, place gaming console, click on gaming console in live mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? Neither TV sets are registering either of the gaming console as connected.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see video game options on gaming console or TV.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I had a video game console in my home by one of the new TV sets from tiny living, when I clicked on the tv or console, none of the options showed up and the console stated that there wasn’t a tv nearby for it to work.

Message 4 of 18 (5,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mathematics654 I cannot get it to connect to the new Tiny Living 'All on the Wall' TV either. I have asked another helper (well, @PugLove888 ) to check in her game and she got the same result. She also checked the cabinet TV and it didn't work either. I would recommend that you make a bug report on the issue. If you comment here to let me know you have create it we can 'me too' the bug report. Thank you!

Create a Bug Report here:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

SheriGR Coffee cup  I don’t work for EA.
Me Too – if you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button

XP – for helpful comments (& to help others 'level up')
Mark As Solution – to help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 5 of 18 (5,187 Views)

★★ Pro

@SheriGR 

There was a report abot this bug there already, so I just did "me too"

Message 6 of 18 (5,180 Views)

Re: Tiny living TVs not recognizing game consoles

[ Edited ]
Hero

@chris3423131 @mathematics654 

Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 18 (5,179 Views)

★ Guide

EA forgot to add the Func_VideoGameConsoleDisplay Tag to those so the state where Console & TV get connected does not get added. I added a Fix for it in my Random Bug Fixes Collection.

Message 8 of 18 (5,121 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] [TLSP] Game console doesn't pair with TV/Stereo combination

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I've also noticed that the Seasons mini events, like watching the TV premiere and watching the New Years Eve show are not able to be done on either of the two Tiny Living tvs.

you are a life saver Standard smile

[Admin - merged multiple replies together]

Message 9 of 18 (4,934 Views)

★★★ Novice
@LittleMsSam You’re amazing as always! Thank you for such quick work on these things.
Message 10 of 18 (4,833 Views)