[FIXED] [CL] Singing Music Overlay and never stops

by poisonedsoda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Singing Music Overlay and never stops

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So I had my sim practicing singing on her microphone and then I sped time up cause it was taking awhile. Then I heard her singing but also... her singing. So there were two tracks of her singing overlaid at the same time. So I canceled her singing. But one of the singing tracks kept playing. Sent her out to the karaoke bar to hang out for a few hours. Then she went home. The singing is STILL there. When I relaunched the game it was fine.

Message 1 of 92 (26,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Singing Music Overlay and never stops

Hero

• Cancelling a Practice Singing interaction will now also cancel the audio.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 92 of 92 (9,099 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Singing Music Overlay and never stops

Hero

Thanks. I'll add that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 92 (25,877 Views)

★★ Guide
Crin

Im having the exact same issue. I ve mentioned to SimGuruNick.
Message 3 of 92 (25,846 Views)

Hero

@catloverplayer

Did it also occur to you after speeding up while singing or doing something else ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 92 (25,836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue, I had at least 3 *Singing Tracks* from the same Sim going at the same time. I left the area, came back & that didn't work..Reloaded from the main menu and still had the same "music" in the same area...And I never use anything other than the normal game speed.

Message 5 of 92 (25,814 Views)

★ Guide

Have the same problem. First started to sound like more than one person singing or like an echo and then when stopped singing - the singing continued. At first I thought it might be the haunted lot trait but I got rid of the trait and that did not help. Traveling and coming back did not help either - the awful singing was still in the apartment.

Message 6 of 92 (25,805 Views)

Re: [CL] Singing Music Overlay and never stops

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 92 (25,781 Views)

★★★ Novice

Only thing that stop the overlay singing for me is exiting game completly and coming back.

Message 8 of 92 (25,767 Views)

Hero

@Dextran100

did you also get it on speeding up the game or did it just happen ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 92 (25,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I had this bug, I believe I did speed up during it but I don't remember. Ultimately I had to exit and start the game and it stopped then.

But I can say what doesn't work is going to a different household, moving out to a new lot in a new world,  or switching households. In fact when I switched to the households apartment next to the one having the issue, I could hear the singing from it like it was on the current lot, not muffled. Scrolling over to the grayed out area made it louder and more in focus. However the sound did stop when I was not in that apartment building, so it was definitely isolated to that one area where they were singing, for me at least.

Message 10 of 92 (25,739 Views)