by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Resurrected Sim that died by Puffer Fish keeps re-dying

Hero

Any mods ? Willing to share your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (792 Views)

Re: Resurrected Sim that died by Puffer Fish keeps re-dying

Hero

Hi @Audri566

a save would be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (785 Views)

Re: [CL] Resurrected Sim that died by Puffer Fish keeps re-dying

Hero

Sims who are resurrected after dying from eating poisonous Pufferfish Nigiri will no longer die when they eat anything else. Sorry, seems it took us longer to get all the poison out than we would have like

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (3,491 Views)

★★ Novice

I am running version 1.50.67.1020, and this problem is definitely NOT fixed.  I just started a new game about a week ago (mid March 2019).  Bella Goth was resurrected after she died from Cassandra's pufferfish, and now she dies almost every time she tries to eat something else for dinner.  (She doesn't even have to eat it.  Just picking up a garden salad and cancelling the eat interaction before she takes a bite is enough to make her die again from pufferfish poisoning.)

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?  This save is becoming almost unplayable for the Goth family.

Message 14 of 15 (676 Views)

Hero

Could you please create a new thread for this ? Since it's been awhile it could be something that's was fixed at the time but re-introduce later.

This thread originally didn't have the bug template so a new one would be great.

Thanks @Sir_Rounded 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (667 Views)