Re: [OPEN] [CL] Potty Mouth Toilet: Humming Noise Wont Stop

by RedMaven

Original Post

Re: Potty Mouth Toilet: Humming Noise Wont Stop

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Leaving the lot, leaving the savegame and returning/loading the lot again does not fix it. The game must be closed completely to get rid of the sound. I had to restart the game several times today because of it.

Now I switched to the talking john toilet which doesnt seem to have this issue. Its not the same but close enough and without the bug.

Edit:
So much for the talking john. It also has the bug.

Message 11 of 36 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Guide

it has only happened for me after a person uses it.....and after a good time playing the game. And yes, you have to completely exit and reload to get the hum to stop

Message 12 of 36 (1,531 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Potty Mouth Toilet: Humming Noise Wont Stop

★★ Apprentice

I only had two Sims in the household when this bug occurred, so it has nothing to do with a full house.  The problem occurs after using the 'massage' option.  No mods or cc in my game, and it's fully updated.  I deleted the toilet and replaced it with a new one, but the sound continued.  When I reopened my game, the sound was no longer there, but when my Sim used the 'massage' option, it started again.

Message 13 of 36 (1,488 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Potty Mouth Toilet: Humming Noise Wont Stop

★ Novice
This happens to me, too! I've had it in a couple of different households of different sizes and on different lots. It only happens for me when they do "use & massage." Any other type of use and I don't have a problem. I never use that option anymore, but if they go on their own they will. (This may be why others have only had it happen in larger households, the Sims are more likely to go on their own.)
Message 14 of 36 (1,462 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here  same as everyone else.  If I my sim uses the massage option on the potty mouth 2.0 the humming goes on and on until the game is logged off.   It's always something.  

Message 15 of 36 (1,402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Me too...humming is so loud and wont stop!! I am on console  PS4

Message 16 of 36 (1,263 Views)

Hero

Hi @WildGypsyRose

could you please create a new thread for console ?

PC and Console issues are not fixed at the same time so it's good to have the issues separately.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 36 (1,248 Views)

★★★★ Novice
same problem, took me some time to find what was causing it and get rid of the problem. Noise only stopped after quitting and reopening the game.
Message 18 of 36 (1,210 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this same isse on Xbox One. The noise starts low and gradually gets louder over the hours of gameplay. You can hear it through walls and floor. It got so loud it was driving me crazy. I sold the toilets and the noise stayed. I moved the room on the lot, and the noise continued on in the sot where the room used to be. Last resort.... Moving lots and moving back in. Noise still there.

Message 19 of 36 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just save your game, exit, and relaunch.  The sound will go away until it gets used again

Message 20 of 36 (1,103 Views)