[FIXED] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

by Hroun_88

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

EA Sims Team

@Alistu

Do you still see these issues without the mod?  Maybe the mod is conflicting with the current version of the game.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 71 of 102 (848 Views)

City Living Concerts, Operas, Circuses, etc. Not Working

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Parenthood, Vampires, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, and Holiday Celebration Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be called by another sim to go to the concert, circus, opera, ect. and wait until it happens and it'll just pass over.
What happens when the bug occurs? No notification or action happens as if there were nothing happening.
What do you expect to see? I want to see the sim actually go to the activity instead of stay at home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has happened a few times with different sims so it's not a glitch on a single sim. Unfortunately, I can't get a picture because time and notifications won't show up.

Message 72 of 102 (844 Views)

Re: City Living Concerts, Operas, Circuses, etc. Not Working

EA Sims Team

Hello @Hi_its_Nobody

Would you be willing to share your save files that have the problem?  If so, instructions are here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/60653...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 73 of 102 (837 Views)

★ Guide

I actually don't know what those save files are... I'm not really a tech person and the instructions are a little confusing...

Message 74 of 102 (813 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

★★ Novice
I am still having hidden events and key holders events troubles. Frown
Message 75 of 102 (788 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Hi_its_Nobody

Which operating system are you using?  Windows 10?  Windows 7?  Etc.

Message 76 of 102 (771 Views)

★ Guide

I'm using a Windows 10 Dell laptop. Don't know if this is any use but one of the special things on this is an intel CORE i5 inside

Message 77 of 102 (761 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Hi_its_Nobody

Are you able to access this folder?  Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > saves

Message 78 of 102 (750 Views)

★ Guide

yes

Message 79 of 102 (743 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Hi_its_Nobody

While in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, right-click the saves folder, and select "Send to", then select "Compressed (zipped) folder".  This will create a zip package with all of the files in the folder.

Then send the zip file using method 2, 3, or 4 described on this page:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/60653...

Message 80 of 102 (738 Views)