Re: City Living: Opera/Circus/Concert Bug

by kaylouise182

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

★★★ Apprentice

I find a solution. 
In game files this events have 0 hour in duration time. This is a reason it dont work.
I made mod which fix it. You can find on MTS. 

Message 51 of 102 (2,741 Views)

Rabbit Hole issues, City Living Sims 4

★ Novice

I am having a constant issue with my Sims 4 City living game. I downloaded the game about a month ago and I am having problems with this rabbit hole events that pop up. 

I get a call/text from another sim asking if I would like to go to the circus/show/opera at a certain time. Lets use 8 as an example. I click yes! and then nothing happens. I assume that at 8 pm something will prompt me to leave and go to the event but again, nothing happens. This has been going on since I downloaded the game, and it is becoming very annoying. I have called EA and we did a repair on the game but it didn't help. I also made sure that my game was updated and it is. 

If someone could please provide feedback or tell me how to fix this issue that would be great. I don't want this game to be a waste of money and frustration. 

Message 52 of 102 (2,638 Views)

Re: Rabbit Hole issues, City Living Sims 4

@JTM518 merged with a post already existing about this bug.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 53 of 102 (2,631 Views)

City Living: Opera/Circus/Concert Bug

★★★ Newbie

So some of my Sim's friends keep calling me saying "Want to go to an opera? Meet at 8" And stuff like that. But nothing ever happens and they never call back even when I take a vacation day off work and everything. It doesn't say where I need to meet them either?

Message 54 of 102 (2,536 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I can't believe this still hasn't been fixed. I've never once had one of these invitations actually work 😠
Message 55 of 102 (2,521 Views)

★★ Guide

Wait...all this time my sims were supposed to disappear off lot? I had no idea because nothing would happen when I clicked okay. I just thought these were random phone calls. Yikes! 😮

Message 56 of 102 (2,499 Views)

★★ Novice

I keep getting invites to Opera, Circus, or Concert. I get the initial phone call but I haven't received the second call that's suppose to take you to the event. I've been having quite a few bugs since I started playing.

Message 57 of 102 (2,412 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So, I'm in the same situation as many others. None of these rabbithole events have worked for me, either in San myshuno or other neighbourhoods. I never get the second call, until I read this thread I didn't know there was one O_o it's been forever~ why isn't it fixed? Also, on a side note, whenever a key holder comes over for whatever reason, there's an event timer, but they do nothing except constantly pour themselves glasses of water, and no objectives. Is that how it's supposed to work? And also my sims living in houses in other neighbourhoods consistently get the want to "give apartment key" from city living, even if they've never been into San Myshuno before .-.
Any fixes?
Message 58 of 102 (2,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi

I think there's a mod for this issue but other than that, I'm not aware of any workarounds.

As for the drinking issue, please post in the following thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sims-drinking-autonomously-despite-rule-disallowing-...

The empty social events can b found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-CL-Social-events-with-empty-goals-with-key-ho...

The want issue is new to me. You can post that in here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Whims/m-p/5020992#U502...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 59 of 102 (2,337 Views)

"Rabbit Hole" glitch in the Sims 4

★ Novice

Every single "rabbit hole" event I get the original invite to, but then nothing happens. No notification at the time set, and its never mentioned again. 

Message 60 of 102 (2,178 Views)