Can't accept invites in new City Living Expansion, Sims 4

by THEFang990870

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

★★★★★ Novice

My sims also are often invited to non excisting events, concerts, circus, etc.

when you go there there is never such a thing at all

and I don't like it

I mean you get tiggled by it

then you let your sim go there

and you find nothing but questions

it is annoying

I wonder:

why does this happen?

is it meant to be funny?

or to tiggle creativityof simmers?

or is it a silly kind of bug?

I like this to be solved 

but I also want it to be answered by EA

I think they own that to us simmers...

Message 41 of 102 (1,856 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

Hero

I think it's been established that it's a bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 102 (1,845 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes, the bug has been established, but I actually started playing in another town that was not San Myshuno and it worked, and my sim even gave reviews. I wonder why it doesn't work in the correct town?
Message 43 of 102 (1,840 Views)

Hero

Maybe the bug is only affecting living in apartments.

Have you tried if it works in San Myshuno if you build a house on one of the lots you can build on and live there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 102 (1,832 Views)

Re: No options for granting key holder's requests

★ Novice
Thank you! Hopefully there'll be a fix for this soon!
Message 45 of 102 (1,824 Views)

★ Novice

This game is so young for bugs... /sigh.

I have the rabbit-hole social event bug where my Sim is invited to an Opera or a Rave or whatever and never gets the second call and never actually goes.

So will EA fix it, or do I need to find myself a new Sims-bug-fixing-mod? Got tired of that on Sims 3.

Message 46 of 102 (1,813 Views)

Can't accept invites in new City Living Expansion, Sims 4

★★★ Newbie
I'm having trouble accepting both invites for the opera/circus/concert as well as simple things like agreeing to working out with trainers that come to my apartment. I also can't find any protestors. I of course get the invite and the information about the time and everything, but when I click "ok" nothing happens at the time. I really don't know what to do about it. the trainers also come to my apartment inviting me to workout. when I accept, nothing happens. ugh please help
Message 47 of 102 (1,802 Views)

Re: Can't accept invites in new City Living Expansion, Sims 4

★★★★★ Novice
I have this problem too. I accept the invite but when the specified time arrives nothing happens at all. My sim was all dressed up with no where to go 😢
Message 48 of 102 (1,698 Views)

★★★★ Novice

so this totally doesn't help but like if you go to a morning rave (yes they exist) it's super awesome! it's meant to help you wake up early and have fun doing it XD

Message 49 of 102 (1,506 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah because it seems like everyone and their mother wakes up at 11am or later XD

Message 50 of 102 (1,308 Views)