Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

by TheSimsSerbia

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

★★★ Newbie
I am also having this issue. I get the call about an opera or underground party, but nothing ever happens and my sim just carries on doing whatever.
I really wanted to go, but nothing.
Message 21 of 102 (3,474 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this problem still as well. None of the secret events are calling me back. 

Message 22 of 102 (3,422 Views)

★ Guide

It's the same problem with some of the jobs, currently.

It gets queued into the daily schedule, but terminates as soon as your sim gets to the lift of the apartment.

I can understand not wanting to go to work, but not wanting to go to an event? Standard smile

Message 23 of 102 (3,411 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

and nothing happend!!!

Message 24 of 102 (3,387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has been happening to me as well. I was hoping with the patches today (Nov. 15) they would have fixed this but nothing. I tried staying at home, going to the area at the time it says to head out, and calling the sim, but nothing happens!

Message 25 of 102 (3,321 Views)

★ Guide

Just got one of these from my house in Oasis Springs. The sim got the invite early morning for an opera and a second text in the afternoon saying 'Ready?' (yes/no)

The sim left for a couple of hours and returned later. It did not work from an apartment...

Message 26 of 102 (3,298 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's really odd. I'll have to see if that happens with one of my families that are not in San Myshuno.

Message 27 of 102 (3,279 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've gotten about three messages from other sims, some saying stuff like,

"Hey, heard theres a circus in town, wanna met up?"

"Hey theres a fashion show going on lets go!"

"Theres a concert down town at 22, wanna join me?"

Yeah, stuff like that, and then I just thought, "Oh, well it says 22, guess that means my sim will automatically go there at 22."

But no, I also dont know where the circus and the fashion show is held, because I thought, if its not gonna automatically get her there, I guess I gotta do it manually.

But I have no idea where its held.

Message 28 of 102 (3,239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same issue for me - I kept wondering if it would just happen.  I get the invites, but then nothing.  Are we supposed to be on a certain lot? Would be fun to go to an underground party, circus or the opera but I never get the follow up.  No mods or CC.  

Message 29 of 102 (3,233 Views)

★ Guide

It's just a rabbit hole. The sim will receive the first text but has to be around for the time, the second text will appear at the time and the sim will leave the house and disappear. Returns after a set amount of time with a report of how the trip went. My sim was bored at the opera. Standard smile

Message 30 of 102 (3,210 Views)