Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

by ceb6973

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Phone events (Opera, Circus, Concert etc.) not working correctly

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've got the same problem. So my sim has befriended a neighbor in her apartment building, and twice now he's invited her to events I've never heard of or seen in the game before. The first invite was via a phone call where he asked her to go to the opera (can't remember which neighborhood) at eight (no idea if am or pm). But when eight rolled around, nothing happened. The second time this same neighbor invited her to a party of some sort in an underground warehouse in the fashion district at 10 (again, never said am or pm). Well now both 10 am and 10 pm have passed and there was no sign of this event happening or my sim going off to this event by herself or anything. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be at home for it to trigger her going to these events, or to head to the district the guy said the event was in or what. I'm stumped! What are these random invites and how do I do anything about them? Any ideas?

Message 11 of 102 (8,923 Views)

Hero

I think it's a puzzlement for all users.

They just don't work as intended.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 102 (8,915 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem -- get the initial invitation early in the day but nothing subsequently.   No phone call or someone coming over -- nothing happens to trigger the event you're invited to.   Not sure how to actually go to the event I'm invited to -- nice to find it might be a glitch that should get fixed.

Message 13 of 102 (8,898 Views)

sims 4 city living hang out at night

★★ Novice

Hi, when I play SIms 4 City Living and a friend ask if I want to hang out at 10 and I say ok, nothing happens at 10. Does anyone know why that is? It's happened multiple times. Everytime they ask to hang out later, nothing happens at that time they said.

Message 14 of 102 (8,811 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this issue to.

Message 15 of 102 (8,803 Views)

Re: sims 4 city living hang out at night

Hero

Hi @milobech00

it's basically a bug.

I've merged your thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 102 (8,796 Views)

call to hangoutbug

★★★★ Guide

hi I have a bug where I calls sims to hangout. but they never come even though they said they would

and I cant ask again because they disappear from the phone. I don't use mods .

Message 17 of 102 (8,778 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening to me, except my sim doesn't get an interaction at all. It just doesn't happen. They get the call, and I can click 'okay' but then nothing happens. Doesn't matter what sort of event, or when it is meant to happen. Hopefully they'll fix this soon

Message 18 of 102 (8,761 Views)

★ Novice

The same as many on here, my sims don't even seem to get the event interaction - which is weird. 

Message 19 of 102 (8,685 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Same same same. I accept but there is no event trigger, no reset, no nothing!

Message 20 of 102 (8,673 Views)