[FIXED] [CL] People aren't into pants at GeekCons anymore

by GengarUsedLick

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] People aren't into pants at GeekCons anymore

Champion
Nah, it’s because the festival outfit set for festival gamers specifies using clothes tagged as “festival nerd” style. But there probably aren’t any pants tagged using that tag or the outfit definition is broken.
Message 21 of 26 (1,004 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have seen Sims Without pants in other places besides just geek con
Message 22 of 26 (902 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've seen it at both geek con and spice festival, the only ones been to since the patch.  Have not seen the problem before the patch.  This includes the standard pre-mades, who I know have pants/skirts, not just townies.

Message 23 of 26 (886 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is still happening at geekcon for me. Haven't seen any pantless sims at other festivals.

Here are three pantless sims. This specific festival had about seven pantless sims.

2019-09-23_15-47-39.png

Message 24 of 26 (822 Views)

★ Guide

I'm also still getting this. The situational outfits are ridiculous everywhere, but Geekcon consistently gives me no underwear (and rain that breaks everything, but that's a different thread).

Here is a pregnant Nancy Landgraab enjoying the Geekcon rain without pants from tonight. Her actual outfits are still the EA defaults.

nancy.jpg

Message 25 of 26 (790 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] People aren't into pants at GeekCons anymore

Hero

NPC Sims that attend Festivals are not longer seen in not festival appropriate outfits.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (3,847 Views)