Re: [FIXED] [CL] 'Not expanded to Ops' when trying to build multilevel apartment

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] 'Not expanded to Ops' when trying to build multilevel apartments

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@natsimmer Did you try the work-around of deleting the stairs in both 701 and 702 ZenView before you try to edit either lot? I had this problem a few days ago while trying to remodel 702 ZenView and this worked for me. I was able to add the stairs back into both apartments after I had completed my remodel of 702. I hope this can work for you too :D

Message 111 of 118 (4,317 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] 'Not expanded to Ops' when trying to build multilevel apartments

★★★ Novice
@RandomBuzziness How do you discover that?? It work!! Thank you so much!!
Message 112 of 118 (4,312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@natsimmer It's a work-around I saw mentioned in the Sims Forums and in earlier posts in this thread (thank you @kreatora ). It worked for me & I am glad to hear it is also working for you :D

Message 113 of 118 (4,308 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] "Not expanded to Ops" when trying to build multilevel

★★★★★ Newbie
@queenofsprinkles go to the stairs and place them down. the hammer also deletes them
Message 114 of 118 (4,177 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] "Not expanded to Ops" when trying to build multilevel

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Samie0601 PLEASE stop responding to me telling me about a workaround. I'm not interested in a workaround and have long since moved on from using this apartment. EA should just FIX the problem in the game.
Message 115 of 118 (4,105 Views)

Cannot bulldoze/edit interior walls in 702 ZenView

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, StrangerVille, Vampires, Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Nitty Knitting Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to San Myshuno world in the City Living pack, then ZenView Apartments. Choose 702 ZenView (701 ZenView with the Karaoke Legends family works fine!) believe and go to "Build". Try to bulldoze lot or delete/build walls.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot build or delete walls. Also cannot bulldoze lot. Trying to bulldoze lot just continuously loads. Will give a "Not extended to Ops" message when trying to delete or build walls. Can still delete, move, and place items including doors and windows. Can also still place floor patterns and wall patterns.
What do you expect to see? To delete or build walls or to be able to bulldoze lot as before.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Do not remember which patch, but was after the Eco Lifestyle expansion pack was added to the game.

Below are screenshots of the message is presents when trying to build/delete walls and trying to bulldoze the lot/the load when attempting to bulldoze.

Message 116 of 118 (4,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is still a problem in the 702 Zenview apartment in October 2020...

Message 117 of 118 (4,006 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [CL] 'Not expanded to Ops' when trying to build multilevel apartment

Hero

Fixed an issue in which the message “Not Expanded to Ops” would appear while in Build Mode and would hinder gameplay. If this is the behavior with “Not Expanded to Ops” I don’t want to see what “Expanded to Ops” looks like, unless it is a good thing, but let’s not get carried away.

Fixed in Patch 1.67.45/ 1.32

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Post which apartment you have the issue in if it still occurs for you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 118 of 118 (10,228 Views)