not expanded to ops sims 4

by lynnvalero

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] "Not expanded to Ops" when trying to build multilevel

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on 702 Zenview and I do not have Jungle adventures so it is not that pack.

Message 71 of 118 (2,400 Views)

Re: Cant remove walls in apartment

Hero (Retired)
@CGrant56

Could you test it? Delete the staircases in both 701 and 702 Zenview apartments. The staircases touch each other through the wall so the bug occurs. It worked for me
Message 72 of 118 (2,367 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you! This one works for me! Delete all staircases in 701 & 702 zenview!

Message 73 of 118 (2,353 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did remove both stairways on a test.While that did work it also deleted some items from 701 which I could not fit back in.So not big deal they dont need the table and chair ot the painting.

Message 74 of 118 (2,317 Views)

not expanded to ops sims 4

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just when you fixed my last issue now I’m getting the not expanded to ops when trying to build in apartments specifically 702 ZenView. Please fix I have done all troubleshooting please just fix this. Have Had Sims 4 for Consol ever since it is come out and there has not been a peaceful time where I am able to play my game straight through without any hiccups.I do not have any mods I do not have any hacks or any of that you can’t do that on Console So please I am begging you I would like to play this game can you fix it?

Message 75 of 118 (2,286 Views)

Re: not expanded to ops sims 4

Hero (Retired)
@lynnvalero For a quick fix, try going into 701 Zenview and delete the staircase. Otherwise this is a reported bug. Do not try to bulldoze the lot, or your game will lock up.
Message 76 of 118 (2,238 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Popeye668

I think these apartments were created by devs in a hurry and they were using MOO - no one tested it and that's why this bug still exists.
Message 77 of 118 (2,216 Views)

Hero
@lynnvalero Merged your post with active bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 78 of 118 (2,213 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I did that last night I found a forum that suggested that and still getting the error 🙁

Message 79 of 118 (2,152 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@lynnvalero

You must remove the stairs in both apartments 701 Zenview and 702 Zenview
Message 80 of 118 (2,072 Views)