[FIXED] [CL] No ultra speed while living in Apartments

by Herowebrine

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] No ultra speed while living in Apartments

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too and it's not just city living. Currently playing a household in Brindleton Bay. I try and go ultra speed but the time just stays whatever hour its on and the minutes just fly by. I press speed two and it may slow or it just goes back to a random time. I notice it's worse when a phone call comes in or if the sun is rising or setting.

Message 41 of 79 (2,935 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm having this problem, too. When playing in San Myshuno it usually happens in the Spice District. The ultra speed works fine at first but stops working after some time, usually after a festival took place in the district. And now it also started happening in Brindleton Bay. Worked fine at first but not anymore. Restarting the game also doesn't fix it. 

Message 42 of 79 (2,806 Views)

Hero

I've added this back but I think there's more info needed as it doesn't seem to be only in apartments now.

Maybe someone could actually start a new thread for this.

Questions

1. Are there animals on the lot ?
  2. Are there any NPCs on the lot ?
  3. For CL: Any festivals going ?

Please provide as much info as possible

@KonekoFoxglove @pebblycat

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 79 (2,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been an issue since when? The launch of the DLC and still not fixed. Why am I not surprised.

Message 44 of 79 (2,679 Views)

Hero
Please see my answer above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 79 (2,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict to answer your questions: 

1. Are there animals on the lot ?

I've had a cat and a dog on the lot (both were part of the family) 

2. Are there any NPCs on the lot ?

There weren't, but one of the family's kids asked if a friend could come over (pop up after school), I clicked yes but the friend never showed up. After that pop up and the friend not showing, that's were the issue started (if I remember correctly). 

3. For CL: Any festivals going ?

I'm not sure.I think it did happen after a festival took place while playing in the spice district. 
Not sure about a festival going on when playing in Brindleton Bay though. 

Message 46 of 79 (2,620 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] No ultra speed while a festival is going on

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem!! I thought that I was doing something wrong! Speed three is only as fast as speed 2 and it is so frustrating! This is the same when sleeping or working, although at the bottom of my screen it says that it super ultra speed and the time is supposed to be whizzing past its still going only as fast as speed 2. I also have the City Living expansion pack and am living in apartments. is this the cause of the issue that has been previously discussed?

Message 47 of 79 (2,078 Views)

★ Novice

I dont have any animals or NPCs on my lot, and there is not any festival going on.I live in the spice district, the one with that guy haunting. But i know that the ghost is not the problem bc, the other sims in the building has the same problem. I've even tried moving them out, but that did not work, and then in again, still did not work. I've had city living for about a year (i think) and I've never tried something like this. Please help.

Message 48 of 79 (1,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
1. Are there animals on the lot?
There was at first but then I got rid of it.

2. Are there any NPCs on the lot?
There weren't.

3. For CL: Any festivals going?
Nope.

I really need help with this... This is annoying.
Message 49 of 79 (1,918 Views)

Hero

Hi @Vaiva23

thanks for answering the questions. It's still an open bug and I don't think there's any workaround other then maybe go back to speed one and try to speed up again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 79 (1,911 Views)