Re: [City Living] No super ultra fast speed when working or sleeping

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Super Ultra Speed not Working in City Living

★★ Guide

This just started happening to me in my current game. I tried restarting the game and the console to no effect. The super speed initially worked when my sim slept, but no longer does. I'm on PS4.

Message 71 of 79 (1,363 Views)

Re: Super Ultra Speed not Working in City Living

★ Apprentice

I’m having the exact same problem, no matter what world I’m in or what game I’m playing. I have many save files on the go at once. I play on the Xbox one as well so can’t do some of the steps above but it’s really frustrating. 

Message 72 of 79 (1,318 Views)

speed

★★ Newbie

Hi 

I just got the City Living in sims 4 and can see from others there is a bug with the speed at night and at work.

This problem also happens to me. 

But i can't find anywhere how to solve it? .

Can you help? 

Cindy 

Message 73 of 79 (1,338 Views)

Sims 4 City Living: Ultra Speed Broken

★ Novice

Found a new bug, when sleeping or working the ultra speed doesn’t work when you live in an apartment. 

Message 74 of 79 (1,215 Views)

Re: Sims 4 City Living: Ultra Speed Broken

Hero (Retired)
@brethemermaid3 I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Which platform are you using?
Message 75 of 79 (1,190 Views)

Re: Sims 4 City Living: Ultra Speed Broken

★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper I’m playing on ps4!
Message 76 of 79 (1,173 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] No ultra speed while living in Apartments

★★ Guide

I am also (still!) experiencing this bug. It doesn't happen immediately, it took 11 days for it to hit my current sim in her apartment, but it is very annoying. At least there's no "hired" mixologist lurking outside that can't be dismissed. I play on PS4.

This bug has been occurring for four years now, when the heck is it going to be fixed?!

Message 77 of 79 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine just happened today

did we figure out how to fix this yet?

Message 78 of 79 (1,042 Views)

Hero

Ultra Speed now works while Festivals are in progress. Some conspiracy can be said about Festivals wanting Simmers to enjoy them in all their glory… at a normal speed at every speed, but these are just conjectures… yes.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Patch notes explicitly mention festivals as being fixed so if you still have issues in apartments, create a new thread

use this thread if you have pets: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-No-Ultra-Speed-While-Pets-are-on-lot/m-p/6548391#M5614...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 79 of 79 (9,389 Views)