Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Living Statue no longer has gold face paint

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dine Out, Fitness Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit any community lot in San Myshuno and observe the living statue.
What happens when the bug occurs? The living statue is not wearing gold face paint, as they did previously.
What do you expect to see? A living statue with gold face paint again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Started happening after the May 25 2017 pre parenthood patch (PC Version 1.30.103.1010)

Since the May/June patches, I've noticed that the Living Statues in City Living no longer have gold face paint. They previously would have gold faces.

Not sure why they don't since the release of the Parenthood patch, but maybe it's also related to other things I'm seeing with sims accessorizing errors, like the reports of strangely dressed townies at festivals (they are all overdressed with random accessories) and also the DJ Headliner in Get Together no longer wears the fancy DJ electronic face helmet.

No CC/mods

Installed packs: Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Movie Hangout Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff

cowboy-statue.jpgastro-statue.jpg

Message 1 of 9 (2,735 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Living Satues, no longer Gold!

Hero

Sim Statues will once again wear gold makeup

Fixed in patch 1.41.38

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (2,192 Views)

All Replies

Re: [CL] Living Statue no longer has gold face paint

Hero

Yeah, seeing this too

Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,658 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

06-07-17_2-00-59 PM.png

Confirm

Message 3 of 9 (2,648 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (2,599 Views)

Living Satues, no longer Gold!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey Folks,

Similar to the Tragic Clown outfit bug and random townies dressing silly, I've now noticed the living statues are no longer dressing properly.

Message 5 of 9 (2,567 Views)

Hero

Hi @knazzer

Merged with exiting thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (2,561 Views)

★★★ Novice

I didn't realize it was an issue, until another member said it was happening in their game. 

Message 7 of 9 (2,504 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Arrrgh! My Sim just met a living statue WITH golden face paint at a nightclub and I thought the bug might be fixed. But it's not - statues in the city still don't wear paint. Also the Tragic Clown is still broken.

Message 8 of 9 (2,158 Views)

Hero

Sim Statues will once again wear gold makeup

Fixed in patch 1.41.38

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (2,193 Views)