by NoahLGP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Instant Upgrade & Waste disposal

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi,

Instant Upgrade is always grey, the reason : the object must be repaired

But it's not broken so it can't be repaired.

ayctqu184ojq.jpg

Grey Instant Upgrade is still display when the waste disposal is already upgraded.

mz0qh2sqwckr.jpg

Message 1 of 6 (1,614 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apartment Garbage Chute Problem

Hero

Sims with the Instant Upgrade interaction, can now instant upgrade the garbage chute.
  • Yes Ludo, we know, “Smell bad.”

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,414 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Instant Upgrade & Waste disposal

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,562 Views)

Apartment Garbage Chute Problem

★★ Guide

I tried to Instant Upgrade the apartment garbage chute (chute 'em down) and received a message that my sim could not upgrade this object while it is broken.  The only way it could be upgraded was to buy the common and kitchen upgrade parts and then upgrade it the long way.  After the upgrade was completed, I still was told that I could not instant upgrade the chute as apparently it was still broken.  Made sure it wasn't a mod by pulling all and clearing cache, the problem persists before and after manual upgrading.

Just to make sure the garbage chute wasn't broken, I had my sim repair another object and throw out the resulting trash, this worked so I know the trash chute wasn't actually broken.

Message 3 of 6 (1,543 Views)

Hero

Hi @Ethyrdude

merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,530 Views)

★★ Guide

Thank you, Crinrict!

Message 5 of 6 (1,510 Views)

Hero

Sims with the Instant Upgrade interaction, can now instant upgrade the garbage chute.
  • Yes Ludo, we know, “Smell bad.”

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,415 Views)