Re: [OPEN] [CL] Furniture disappears from apartment

by LuciferVArtist

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The team on this game really needs to get on preventing errors or glitches like this from happening because many of us don't have a choice to play this game unless its updated to latest.  It's not fair that when patches come out to fix little glitches they create even bigger ones.  Then when a new patch is released to fix those errors that patch creates a whole host of its own like a rinse and repeat type thing. 

Since it's looking like I will have to go likely go a month without being able to play apartments, give me some kind of way that I can play my game (if you ever actually fix this error) to bypass Origins forced upgrades that potentially make my game unplayable.  That way I can wait and see if your updates or errors cause problems to my game play experience..   At least do a better job play testing your patches because things like this should not go unnoticed by a serious gaming company such as yours.  I don't recall seeing something so negligent being released by this company since that  NBA Live  that had to be recalled.  Also what ever next thing you're working on in good faith should be free for all the 90+ people that are experiencing this error of yours. While you're working on those apartments consider adding some additional floors to each building in the future as an apology.  The next EP released is 20% off.  Act like you deserve this undeserved incredibly loyal fan base you some how still have for this franchise. 

Message 71 of 100 (1,992 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

They don't give statements about their progression.

Also you reported this a week ago ? Not three ? Patch came out 10 days ago.

This might not be an easy fix and will probably need lots of testing. Rather them doing it right, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 72 of 100 (1,984 Views)

★★★ Novice
I thought it’s only me. This bug is destroying saves 😭 please fix it
Message 73 of 100 (1,978 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Testing is something they should have did that before they released this patch. I'll release the patch for my post if they fix the game before its this week is out..
Message 74 of 100 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can confirm that this is indeed an issue with City Living Apartments.  All 4 apartments at Culpepper House are doing these things.  Missing chairs from dining table. missing computers/chairs, missing sinks, missing items from counters/tables (such as flowers, statues, tissue boxes, clutter in game), missing coffee maker or tea maker, Urns from spouses or pets...the list is long.  I do not use MODS nor do I use CC.  I play with Basegame, Cats/Dogs, City Living, Get To Work, Get Together, Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack, Backyard Stuff Pack, Bowling Night Stuff Pack and Parenthood.

I deleted my Lets Play City Living thinking it was simply my game and maybe I was causing this issue but then I did a search on the web and found this post.  I hope it is resolved soon as I play City Living more so than any other town and just bought Parenthood the other night.

Message 75 of 100 (1,899 Views)

★ Apprentice

SO SO infuriating! This is happening to me too... I have redone the same apartment 3 times. Every time I exit, it disappears, doesn't matter how many times I save that damn furniture.. grr. Anybody have a temporary work around? I re did the apartment with my sim IN IT, sent her on a vacation, and she came back to a house that looked like it had been burgled, INCLUDING THE KITCHEN SINK! I wanted burglars back in the sims 4, but not like this... 

Message 76 of 100 (1,856 Views)

★★ Guide

Your landlord studied a Mischief skill and tried to steal your items while you're away Wink

(jk)

Message 77 of 100 (1,845 Views)

★ Apprentice
Wouldnt be suprised >_< haha
Message 78 of 100 (1,832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

> anybody have a temporary work around

Move to penthouse(on the roof), change ground lot(SM gym lot) to residential, etc.

Message 79 of 100 (1,821 Views)

★★ Novice

sims4aptbug.jpg

Same issue here. In my saved game, all APTs have strange outlined level like this image.

I suggest that is suspicious. Maybe, disappeared objects were dropped to there. 

I'll save my all edited APTs in library and will not play my families in San Mysuno... until fixed...  Devil

Message 80 of 100 (1,803 Views)