Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Furniture disappears from apartment

by thunder2012jkh

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I should test this out to and check out the problem too. Since I have the City Living Expansion Pack.

Message 41 of 100 (2,811 Views)

Re: Disappearing tv and computers sims 4

★★ Novice
The same thing is happening to me too. Same items. And I’ve repaired the game and exited and shut down the computer Frown

It sucks mostly because my sim is poor and I can’t keep rebuying things.

This new patch messed up big time.
Message 42 of 100 (2,769 Views)

Re: Disappearing tv and computers sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Come on EA. When we(users) buy the game(product), we expecting a bugless experience.

What's this? The landlord now have Klepto trait or something?

Please test your game before you publish an update already. Or your staff don't play this game on their homes because it's full of bugs.

Message 43 of 100 (2,730 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing has been happening to me. I started a new game, saved some Rooms from my last game and placed them on different CL apartments including my active sims. When placing my active sims nothing was wrong, but when placing the others - certain objects like Electronics, chairs, and sinks aren't there, I also checked an apartment that I haven't touched, and it's the same there. I replaced the items, but when I went back to look at my active apartment, the same thing had suddenly happened there too - without even having played the game yet. And then the items in the other apartments had disappeared again.

Does anyone have a guess at when they'll finally fix this? Surely they can't release the new stuff pack later today when the game is so bugged?!

Message 44 of 100 (2,638 Views)

★ Guide

This just recently started happening to me too.  My sim left her apartment to go downstairs and when she came back her sink, tv, computer, and dining chairs were gone.  I didn't save and exited the game, and when I came back they reappeared.  However, after playing a sim in the same apartment building, I saved after she left her retail store and when she went home, a lot of her furniture was gone.  Too late to go back since I saved while she was in the retail store. I thought this was a conflicting mod, but apparently it is happening to other players.

Message 45 of 100 (2,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Same here.. yesterday I started a new save  because my old save is a mess and I wanted a save where i put all trailer and concept sims in game sooo when Started to edit and fill san myshuno I was really think I'm crazy but the chair and tvs gone..than tried without mods after the old save with same result... This is the most frustrating bug what I ever experienced in sims 4 ..  I really love jumping one to other  households and not stuck with one and really love the apartments buuuut with this bug nearly unplayable the game...

Message 46 of 100 (2,389 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes unfortunately this is a game breaking bug... and still no word from EA on when or even if a patch is coming to fix this... very frustrating and disappointing...
Message 47 of 100 (2,367 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's happening to me too, and it's only in apartments. It's a very serious bug that needs immediate attention.

Message 48 of 100 (2,262 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] Furniture disappears from apartment after traveling

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just played my game after a few days of not playing. I did get the latest updates and package (the small pets thing), opened my most recent save. Boom, apartment items missing, including the urn of my sim's deceased husband; to be honest, I probably wouldn't have cared as much if that item wasn't missing. Granted, it still sucks either way, but it's not like I can get the urn back, so that makes it worse. And just like @simmytime, it's that apartment complex AND the Medina Studios apartments. The other ones seem ok or relatively minimal...I think.

The only way I can save this is if I go waaaay back a save, but even then it doesn't matter because as soon as I try a different (apartment) household, the items disappear again.

Again, it's bad enough that the items go missing in the first place, but it's so much worse when items that CAN'T be replaced go missing. For those who don't catch it and save, this is going to be a super heartbreaking bug for them.

FYI, no mods or cc. Only packages.

Forgot to mention that I tried repairing the game, too. As much as I want to continue playing, with this bug in effect it's not worth it.

@LuciferVArtist- I don't think it happens if you don't save. Or that didn't happen to me. I have multiple saves (after having this game screw up on me so many times, I don't take anymore chances), and when I caught the missing items, I immediately closed out and reopened the game. When I played again, things were there. Once I left again, they were gone again. So I think you're safe as long as you don't save.

Message 49 of 100 (2,250 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] Furniture disappears from apartment after traveling

EA app Team
Hi @Quien80946,

I have merged your posts into this one. See the ... on the top right corner of your posts? You can press there to get the option to edit your posts Wink

-Mai
Message 50 of 100 (2,214 Views)