Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Furniture disappears from apartment

by Justininve

Original Post

Re: my things keep disappearing

★★ Apprentice

Count me in as another one having this issue with apartments too.

There used to be a TV, a computer and, y'know, chairs here.

Message 31 of 100 (2,628 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Furniture disappears from apartment after editing in manage wo

★★★★ Novice

I sure hope this is sorted soon

Message 32 of 100 (2,604 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. 

disappearing furniture glitch (2).png

Used to have a tv, computer, and radio on the counters, and chairs... Living in an apartment, no mods. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. One of my sims is a writer and another is a tech guru, it's really annoying having to replace the computer over and over so they can work lol this is the third time it's happened

Message 33 of 100 (2,558 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] Furniture disappears from apartment after traveling

★★ Novice
Same thing has been happening to me too. My Sim lives in Culpepper 19 (the one with the balcony). Two days ago, I went to manage worlds, created a few households, moved them here and there and came back to Culpepper to find out that valuables were gone.
TV
Computer
Chairs
Table decorations
Plants (most annoying part, because I have to grow them all over again!!)
*planter boxes were still there

Yesterday, I went to mange worlds again, moved a few families around and came back, the stuff was gone again. Only this time it was only the TV & plants. I didn't replace the computer, chairs and decorations so I guess there was nothing to disappear here but my TV and plants are definitely gone.

It's been happening since the latest update (08 mar). Hope they fix it soon 😔
Message 34 of 100 (2,556 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The same thing with me  - no chairs, no small appliances, no table&counter decorations after visiting neighbours or editing appartments in "manage worlds" Frown

Hope it'll be fixed as soon as possible.

Message 35 of 100 (2,514 Views)

Re: [UNDER INVESTIGATION] Items disappearing on switching household

★ Novice

Just recently I’ve noticed items that belong on bench tops (microwave, coffee machine, computer, decorative items, dishwasher, etc) disappears when I come back from playing another household in the same game. 

Any my way to solve this? It’s getting to be annoying buying items repeatedly . 

Message 36 of 100 (2,475 Views)

Re: [UNDER INVESTIGATION] Items disappearing on switching household

Hero
@JungleEmpress Merged your post over to the thread for this issue.

Is your Sim also living in an apartment ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 100 (2,466 Views)

Re: Missing Objects?!

★★★★ Novice
I notice that all my pet bowls were missing from the feeders, this was across neighbours not just in the apartments. I don't remember any dishwashers etc missing from the houses. My apartments are a mess of missing items, my poor sims are having to go without.
Message 38 of 100 (2,402 Views)

Re: Missing Objects?!

Hero
The pet bowls have a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Pet-food-bowls-disappear/m-p/6415603#M50567

That's a separate issue that's been occurring since C&D came out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 39 of 100 (2,389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same exact thing is happening to me! My sims also live in an apartment. 

Message 40 of 100 (2,369 Views)