[FIXED] [CL] Food From Stalls only counts 26 when all 27 shows

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Food From Stalls only counts 26 when all 27 shows

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I made it my task to get all 27 foods recipe from the stalls, game counted 26. one of the recipe didn't count. I counted under the cook tab and it shows 27.. I have checked this on another site to much up with they have. both match at 27. so, game didn't count one of the recipe being collected .ether tho it's show under the cook menu ..not sure which of the recipe didn't get counted for..

Message 1 of 22 (5,930 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [CL] Food From Stalls only counts 26 when all 27 shows

Hero

When you learn the 27th of 27 recipes, we will no longer congratulate you for learning the 26th of the 27 recipes, but instead we will congratulate for learning all 27 of the 27 recipes.
  • Congratulations.

Fixed in Patch 1.32.1

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 22 of 22 (4,211 Views)

All Replies

Re: [CL] Food From Stalls only counts 26 when all 27 shows

Hero

Is this about the messages or are you supposed to actually get some kind of reward when you complete it ?

From reading at the officials you'll get two messages that say 26/27 instead of one saying 27/27

While that is a bug (and I'll add), I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 22 (5,869 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

yea, it's about the messages. this bug made me keep looking for a food recipes that i all ready had Frown

Message 3 of 22 (5,851 Views)

Hero

OK.

I've added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 22 (5,849 Views)

I discovered all 27 recipies but it still tells me they're 26?

★★★★ Novice

It happened with two of my sims already.They both ate every single dish to unlock the new recipies City Living offers and this happens.Just to mention I tried it without CC,same bull.

Message 5 of 22 (5,752 Views)

Re: I discovered all 27 recipies but it still tells me they're 26?

Hero

Hi @SteelFlower17

merged your post with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 22 (5,737 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Food From Stalls only counts 26 when all 27 shows

★★★★★ Apprentice
Anyone know if this issue is being worked on? I'm still having it as of 12/05/16. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next patch. Hate to have wasted time searching for all the recipes when this bug holds me at 26/27.
Message 7 of 22 (5,630 Views)

★★ Apprentice

FYI the very first city food the sims eat counts as having unlocked 2 recipes when it should be only 1. Checked in a few new saves, no cc no mods and the same thing happens.

Message 8 of 22 (5,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I had the exact same thing happen to my sim as well.

But when I had my sim work on learning all these recipes, I first wrote down every single one, so as not to miss one.  After my sim learned a recipe, I crossed it off of the list that I had written down on paper.  She has indeed learned all 27 recipes, but for some reason that last one is saying she only knows 26.  I even doubled checked with the oven/stove to see if she was missing any, but she does know all 27 of those recipes.

Message 9 of 22 (5,573 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I doubt this is relevant, but my problem arose from doing spinach wrapped burrito as number 26 and tomato wrapped burrito as number 27 as well.
Message 10 of 22 (5,548 Views)