Dragon Fruit Spawn Fail Romance Festival

by troshalom

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival plants all over the place

Champion
I haven't had a Romance Festival yet, but yesterday I had a Spice Festival and all of the plants were in the planters and harvestable as they should be.

I don't have Get Famous installed if that makes a difference. Just the latest patch.
Message 11 of 26 (1,649 Views)

Champion

Confirmed at the Romance Festival - when I went to that one, the plants were spread in random locations across the area floating slightly above the ground, like in the screenshots provided by others.

Message 12 of 26 (1,609 Views)

★★ Guide
This bug still occurs
Message 13 of 26 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also experiencing this bug. It occurs even with a fresh install and a new Electronic Arts / The Sims directory in my documents.

Message 14 of 26 (1,510 Views)
Highlighted

Dragon Fruit Spawn Fail Romance Festival

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dragon Fruit spawns in a spot where sims are not able to harvest them during the Romance Festival
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the romance festival and try to harvest the dragon fruit
What happens when the bug occurs? sim complains that they cannot route to the plant
What do you expect to see? dragon fruit and other harvestables spawn where they can be harvested. preferably in a planter box
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed City Life EP

Dragon fruit harvestable is spawning in the middle of a light pole and the sim is unable to harvest the fruit. Also other harvestables not in season are spawning in weird places.

Message 15 of 26 (1,499 Views)

Re: Dragon Fruit Spawn Fail Romance Festival

Hero

Hi @troshalom 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 26 (1,491 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm seeing that in my game play as well, I usually dont go to the festival and this time I have been playing in the area and the plants are glowing in all worlds and also they are randomly placed in the festival.  Hopefully this makes sense lol

Message 17 of 26 (1,473 Views)

★ Novice

I play on console xbox .. and i had this happen at romance festival .

Message 18 of 26 (1,395 Views)

★ Apprentice
I just noticed after playing that I have this issue too. Plants just floating around the festival.
Message 19 of 26 (1,334 Views)

Midway plant-spots in Romance Festival + wrong texture

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? v1.13
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP01,EP03,EP04,EP05,GP03,GP04,GP05,GP06,SP02,SP03,SP04,SP07,SP08,SP09,SP12,SP13,FP01
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just chose a sim and visit Romance Festival (I tried on Winter)
What happens when the bug occurs? There are some plant spots in the middle of the way and they're with a desert type texture instead of brown (even the spots in the planters).
What do you expect to see? The path free and plant spots in their natural brown color.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

IMG_20190314_093823758_HDR.jpgIMG_20190314_093836704_HDR.jpgHere they are:

Message 20 of 26 (1,312 Views)