[FIXED] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

by paradiseplanet27

Original Post

Re: 2 overlapping skate rinks on community lot

The festival glitch is back as well.  GeekCon and Romance festival both left objects.  And, not only ice skating rinks but seasons food stalls are also overlapping sometime.

Message 61 of 101 (1,333 Views)

Re: 2 overlapping skate rinks on community lot

Hero
Hi @RyckRainthrottle

moved your post over to the correct thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 101 (1,316 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Romance Guru Missing From Romance Festival

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

At the same time, the Romance festival never stops.

Geek festival + Romance festival

1c510o5lnekw.jpg

Message 63 of 101 (1,300 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Romance Guru Missing From Romance Festival

Hero
Moved that over to the thread on the overlapping festivals

@NoahLGP

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 101 (1,286 Views)

Re: Festival Bug

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue with the flea market. It's been going on for about a week and i finally got to go to the spice festival to see if that would make the flea market go away. I stayed the entire time and the spice festival items went away but the flea market stuff still remains. Does anyone know of another work around? My sim lives in the neighborhood where this is happening. 

08-05-18_12-11-57 PM.png08-05-18_12-11-42 PM.png08-05-18_12-11-34 PM.png08-05-18_10-33-25 AM.png

Message 65 of 101 (1,223 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

★★★★ Apprentice
Sick and tired of this bug. I've also noticed that some festivals never end, if I'm playing a family in that part of town so there's no chance for the objects to clear anyway.
Message 66 of 101 (1,193 Views)

Since recent patch festival objects are again spawning on each other

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select household, travel to festival
What happens when the bug occurs? Objects stacked on one another
What do you expect to see? Objects appropriately placed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent patch (today is 8/21/18)

08-21-18_1-22-43 AM.png

Message 67 of 101 (1,154 Views)

Re: [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck...again

★★★ Apprentice
I'm having this issue as well -- I sent my Sim to the Spice market to meet Sims for her work from home assignment, and all the items from the Spice Festival were still there. I think I also saw some tarps from the Flea Market as well. I attended a Spice Festival with one of my Sims but it was pouring rain so my Sim went home early if that makes a difference). Removed mods and repaired game and the issue is still there. I started the save after C&D but before Seasons; festivals were fine before the most recent patch.
Message 68 of 101 (1,117 Views)

geek con

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, see below description
What happens when the bug occurs? Geek Con is ALWAYS set up in the Fashion District in one of my games, ever since my sims visited a Geek Con after I installed the last update. It's not this way in my other saved games, but I haven't been playing them, so I don't know if it will stay set up after going to a Geek Con in one of those. But it's really annoying - if I try to go to the Romance Festival, for example, there are two rockets in the middle of it, and walls blocking the food stands. It's very strange. My sims now live in the Fashion District, and it's still always there... I can always see that stuff if they just go out in that neighborhood. I've tried repairing the files via Origin, but that didn't do anything.
What do you expect to see? No Geek Con except on the days when Geek Con is supposed to be there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The most recent update that came from the Sims. I downloaded some mods a while ago, but didn't like them and took them off. That would've been at least 3 months ago. But this only started after I updated with the August Patch.

I've attached a small screenshot - framed it so you could see the weekday (Friday) and that the Geek Con is still there. 

Message 69 of 101 (1,086 Views)

Re: geek con

Hero

Hi @kaseyanne5

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 101 (1,067 Views)