Re: [WORKAROUND] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

by Kerwin2258

Original Post

Hero

Do you have a save BEFORE it's happening, then a festival occurs and then it's happening ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 114 (1,753 Views)

★ Apprentice

Having this issue as well. Seems discouraging to know it's a know issue and has been for a while, yet still no fix.

Message 92 of 114 (1,738 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

★★★★★ Novice

Festival objects such as the food and swag vendors, picnic tables, and miscellaneous objects are spawning in the wrong location, intersecting each other, overlapping and clipping. Pathing to the vendor stalls is broken and they do not open for business, but Sims can still use certain objects such as picnic tables, even if they're sitting on top of a bubble blower or part-way inside a vendor stall.

Could you please post the following information:
Which neighborhood did this happen in ?  - Myshuno, Spice Market (Sim lives in Newcrest)
Which festival was the first to not go away ? - Spice Festival, followed by the Flea Market, both in the same location (however, it doesn't appear that the Festival didn't go away, it just appears as if all the objects are referencing a different Festival's layout).
What's your operating system ? - Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
What's your graphics card ? - AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Message 93 of 114 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is an issue for me too. It completely ruins the gameplay and I'm bummed. First noticed in at the Geek Con in the Fashion district, and still going on in the Arts district with some remnants of what I think was the spice festival? I'm not sure. I wish this would get fixed.

Message 94 of 114 (1,646 Views)

★ Novice
I just noticed that in the Arts District some poles, stands and picnic tables are being stuck. Now i haven't noticed it because i play with 6 different households, and i just got the chance to go there and seeing the glitch. It's really frustrating that Maxis can't remove this glitch, at least they could add a "Delete Object" feature in testingcheats, or let the lots be editable.
Message 95 of 114 (1,643 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is not just a festival issue.  I get clashing items round the food stalls of Uptown.  There are no festivals held there.  It really is time this was sorted.

Message 96 of 114 (1,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

You know I would really love EA to fix this bug.  Festivals and the communal areas with food stalls are a major part of CL and they don't work properly.  This sort of thing happens all the time:

And just to complete the disaster, here is what happens when I stay until the end of the festival to try to get the workaround solution:

Message 97 of 114 (1,460 Views)

Frikicon Furniture Permantently on the square

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs+Expansion till 18 August 2017
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea it just happened.
What happens when the bug occurs? Frikicon is permanently in the square so Romance Festival is added on it. As if Frikicon festival is not active all the furniture still there (computers, consoles, rockets, shops...) As it is permanently there when Romance Festival comes both are mixed and u don't have acces to some elements of the Romance Festival like the sakura tea. I tried repairing game + all expansions but bug keeps there.
What do you expect to see? Is expected to see square empty from Frikicon furniture and only active while tht festival is active.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It happened after July 2017 patch.

Captura.JPG

Captura2.JPG

Message 98 of 114 (1,413 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just started playing with a family after a bit the Frikicon event poped up so i went to it. I was there till time of event finished and some members of the family where at the karaoke, so i didnt notice frikicon furni kept there.

Then back with family to their own home ans saved because had to go to eat irl. Later when back to play TS4 all was normal till romance festival that i back to the square and noticed frikicon was still there mixed with romance festival.

Message 99 of 114 (1,388 Views)

Hero

Hi @Nalthari

merged your post with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 100 of 114 (1,381 Views)