Re: [WORKAROUND] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

by pixiejuice

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

★★★ Apprentice

Couldn't remember if I'd sent it or not so was about to send it again -- glad it arrived safely! 

Message 31 of 114 (4,540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I didn't notice this happening on main festivals (yet). But I spotted some tables and decor lights spawning on each other at the Uptown food carts area. My Sim lives at the Spice Market district.

My OPS is a Windows 10, 64 bits and graphics card is AMD Radeon HD 6870.

Message 32 of 114 (4,519 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this happening in my game in a neighborhood (Fashion District) where I have never played a festival yet. I moved my family in, played about 1-2 days, never left the neighborhood at all or reloaded anything. Everything was fine to start, but after 24 hours or so, things just started to overlap. 

This is the third family I've moved into this neighborhood. It never happened at all to the first or second families who I played about 5 days with. They never had a festival in this neighborhood, either. 

I also have things overlapping in the Spice Market district (the flea market festival was there), but I don't think I have anything overlapping in my Arts Quarter. I have not played in Uptown yet. 

Message 33 of 114 (4,506 Views)

Hero

More saves are welcome

So please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 114 (4,486 Views)

Why does my sims 4 spice market merge with my flea market festival?? Please help

★★★ Newbie

So, I gor City Living. I had my spice market festival, and left before it ended. The the flea market rolled around and i decided to go to that as well. Aaand now they are kind of merged toghetel in the spice district centre. Can anyone help me? Have tried repairing my game but it did nothing

Message 35 of 114 (4,429 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

★ Apprentice

my sim arrived while it was setting up. her and her family didn't leave until it was closing. the glitch bug started from the start of the festival and was there all the way through, and did not get better. It was still bugged when the festival was closing up.

Message 36 of 114 (4,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict, I've checked if I still have the save file from that picture, but I think it's gone and all food carts are normal now. I'll keep an eye on them though. And if happens again, I'll upload the save to this link immediately! Embarrassed

Message 37 of 114 (4,463 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am worried of buying City Living, so I will wait and buy only after this bug of festivals and the bug of sims twonies overeating and ordering from food stalls even when they are with hunger bar completed and the whole town getting obese O.o

Message 38 of 114 (4,440 Views)

Re: Sims 4 City Living Unable to join festivals

★★★★ Novice

I've had this problem too only it didn't just happen with festivals. It happened the first time with Geekcon, but then it started to happen randomly in the Spice District too. I haven't seen it happening in other districts except the Spice Market and Arts Quarter. When it happened with Geekcon it was the first Geekcon festival in that save, there wasn't any festivals before that.

Message 39 of 114 (4,430 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have uploaded my saves file to the mediafire link that was provided. I hope it helps. I have saved several photos in game that basically show what everyone else is experiencing. I have noticed one thing for sure.. the tables - it seems to be all of the tables that are overlapping. I have stayed for a couple of festivals and it doesn't seem to matter - items will disappear but the tables are definitely sticking out of kiosks and overlapping the guitar/violin mat (not sure that that is called). 

Let me know if I can be of any other help! 

Message 40 of 114 (4,418 Views)