Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

Hero

Tagging @RissaR10T @Scarlett2k @Apolo_Adama

To see if they also left early

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 114 (15,145 Views)

Re: Sims 4 City Living Unable to join festivals

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Astricat

I merged your post into exiting report

This happens if you leave a festival that doesn't take place in your own neighborhood early.

It's a bug.

For some it has resolved itself after a few days. If not, make sure to attend the next one to the end.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 114 (15,120 Views)

Festival permanently stuck and buggy

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Romantic Festival is completely stuck on the lot - never disappears and the randomly spawning Food Stalls are unusable as they either spawn on each other or on other elements of the Festival, resulting in Stalls personnel opening it and closing immediately afterwards all the time (please find the screenshots attached). For more information: I have mods always disabled in my game (I have never used them) and repairing game does not help. I also tried moving Sims in and out across a few lots to see if the Romantic Festival will disappear from the Fashion district but it never does.

Thank you in advance.

Message 13 of 114 (15,121 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The same thing happens to me when I go to the Spice Festival. The rest are fine it's only at the Spice. Picnic tables are inside of the vendors. Unable to buy from them, also there is a Guitar stand inside of the bubble blower area. It's a mess. I have attended it several times to see if it is fixed but it's always the same. Nothing reset before stacking the Event on top of it.

Message 14 of 114 (15,105 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The same thing happens to me when I go to the Spice Festival. The rest are fine it's only at the Spice. Picnic tables are inside of the vendors. Unable to buy from them, also there is a Guitar stand inside of the bubble blower area. It's a mess. I have attended it several times to see if it is fixed but it's always the same. Nothing reset before stacking the Event on top of it. 

I stayed the entire festival

Message 15 of 114 (15,103 Views)

SIMS4 GeekCon activity overlap with other activity

★★★★★ Novice

In Sim4 city living mode.

First time in GeekCon (Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.). This activities looks crash into other activities, all the equipment overlap together.

Message 16 of 114 (15,105 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same. I just reported this problem.

I remember the first time in Romance festival, all the things recover to normal when it's finished.

Such strange issue.

Message 17 of 114 (15,102 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

[ Edited ]
Hero

This bug is caused if you leave a festival that doesn't take place in the neighborhood you live in early.

For some this auto-resolves but if not, attend the next festival that takes place there and stay till the end.

To avoid: Don't leave festivals that take place in other neighborhoods early. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 114 (15,791 Views)

Festival Issues

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have the newest EP, City Living, and there seems to be a glitch with the GeekCon festival. Ever since it had shown up last, it hasn't gone away. The whole pre-build for it just sits there and when the romance festival comes around, the items for GeekCon are still there. I'm not really sure what to do because it's interfering with a lot of things.

Message 19 of 114 (15,069 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [CL] Festival objects spawning into each other and being stuck

★★★★ Novice

This is one of the biggest reason's I came to this forum today - to report this exact same issue. I have no CC and I own all eps/stuff packs. I noticed the red tables are sticking out of food kiosks that are inaccessible however the NPC vendor is visible - with options for greeting only... this was in the Art Quarter without an active festival happening. Next occurrence was an entirely different sim family - who attended a Spice Festival. The tables filled with curry - for a hot food eating contest were stuck in the food kiosks that again looked inaccessible. Sims could take free curry off of the tables and eat the food. No contest was available as an option. It made me realize this festival business is NOT going to be much fun if the sims cannot access the activities. Please have a gander when you have some time. Thanks! 

Message 20 of 114 (15,058 Views)