Original Post

Re: Sims 4 City Living - Party Ending

Hero

Hi @amandaroun

merged with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 27 (2,356 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Parties immediately end when random social events occur

★★★★ Novice

My parties end too, which drives me nuts. I've had this since release day with a fully vanilla game. 

Any/all parties are stopped and all Sims leave the area/go home. 

I must admit, I'm not a big fan of the timer for the events. I'd much rather carry out the event for as long as I'd like (or maybe preset a length I can choose) and end it when i see fit. Perhaps then the game would use an algorithm to set score parameters and determine how successful the event was from that.

Message 11 of 27 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue... any word on a fix yet?
Message 12 of 27 (1,033 Views)

Hero

Hi @Shanwah168

unfortunately there's never info on when something will get fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 27 (1,022 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Event Goal not fulfilling

★★★ Newbie

Hi - I'm not sure this is the right place to ask this question, but hopefully someone will be able to help or point me in the right direction.

Several of my parties (birthday parties, dinner parties etc) are suddenly "failed" when key-holders turn up for a "games night" or "get ready before hitting the city"... My family live in an appartment in San Myshuno, and it's happened several times, during different parties.. Is there a way to turn off guests "popping by" during social events?Thanks for advice!

Message 14 of 27 (1,001 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Event Goal not fulfilling

Hero

Hi @Loaqin

I've merged your post with the correct thread for that issue

It's a known issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 27 (980 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Event immediately end when random social events occur

Hero
This is actually an old issue that's been going on since CL came out.

I've merged the old thread into yours.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 27 (886 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Event immediately end when random social events occur

Hero
Added this back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 27 (862 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Event immediately end when random social events occur

★★★★★ Apprentice
Happened recently with a holiday and my sim's mom coming over to get ready for something
Message 19 of 27 (816 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Event immediately end when random social events occur

★ Guide

It's happened in my game a couple of times, and I quickly figured out a work-around.

1. Cancel the new event before doing anything else. (Sometimes this worked; sometimes it did not.)

2. Revoke the key. I only have my Sims give one out to fill an aspiration and revoke it the first time that Sim shows up at their apartment. (Works 100% of the time.)

I wish they'd just get rid of that interaction entirely - I've never seen anything good develop from a Sim giving out his or her apartment key. (BTW, this option is now showing up in regular neighborhoods.)

Message 20 of 27 (810 Views)