Re: [OPEN] [CL] Children/Teens going to School in PJs

by superkyle221

Original Post

Sims in San Myshuno go to school/class in PJs

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a teen or university student living in San Myshuno to school/class.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim will leave the lot without changing into their everyday/go to school outfit and return home in their pjs.
What do you expect to see? Sim changing out of pjs and into everyday outfit when leaving for school/class.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is very recent for me, but my sims will not change out of their pyjamas before leaving for school or to attend a university class. They leave the lot and return still in their pjs when they should have changed clothes. It only seems to occur in San Myshuno. I've tested it in other worlds and there doesn't seem to be any problem. I've also tried repairing my game and playing without my mods, but they still won't change outfits. Not sure what is it about the apartments, but I have to manually change their outfit every time. This bug affects all of my sims--child, teen, adult, and young adult.

Message 21 of 44 (1,093 Views)

Re: Sims in San Myshuno go to school/class in PJs

Hero
@QueenieJocelyn Merging this with the children threads. Seems to also affect teens at Uni I guess.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 44 (1,056 Views)

Children & Teens not getting dressed before they go to school

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Children and teens are in their PJs and when they go to school they don't automatically change clothes to whatever seasonal clothing they need before leaving the house.
What happens when the bug occurs? The children/teens stay in their PJs all day, and come home from school still in their PJs.
What do you expect to see? I expect them to change their clothes automatically like they've always done, and like the adults do when they go to work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The Snowy Escape patch

If I don't pay attention and get them to change before they actually have to leave, they don't change clothes before leaving. I had MCCC in, removed it and repaired my game to see if that was causing the conflict. It wasn't.

Message 23 of 44 (926 Views)

Re: Children & Teens not getting dressed before they go to school

Hero
@MaddArchivist Is this for an apartment or generally ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 44 (893 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. Each school day is pajama day now. Sims are living on residential lot type. Haven't tested for apartment yet.

Message 25 of 44 (889 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'm seeing this on PS4 also. My child/teen sims live on a residential lot in Britechester. This just started after 1.33 patch.

Message 26 of 44 (866 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah I'm reporting this happening as well, not just going to school in sleepwear but basically anything they have currently on by the time the timer for school urges them to go

Message 27 of 44 (864 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrict  Just generally. It's in both the EA prebuilt homes and my own personally built homes.

Message 28 of 44 (856 Views)

Hero
@MaddArchivist Thanks. Seems this bug has expanded to all homes then.

I've merged with the apartment one and adjusted title.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 44 (854 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Children/Teens going to School in PJs

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure how to click "me too" (the option isn't showing up for me), but me too!

I have everything except for Nifty Knitting, Journey to Bantu, Eco Living, and Snowy Escape. I just noticed it - I'm not sure if it was before or after this latest patch - but all of the kids are going to school in their pajamas (or whatever they happen to be wearing when it's time to go to school).

Not really game breaking or anything, but I figured I should let people know.

Message 30 of 44 (807 Views)